Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ufc 82

UFC Fighting Spread Money Line Total Points Team Total Points
    UFC 82 - Middleweight Championship 5 rounds - Nationwide Arena, Columbus, Ohio - PPV
    must occur on or before March 9th for action, fight may occur in any UFC event for action
    Sat 3/1 101 Anderson Silva -155
    11:00PM (EST) 102 Dan Henderson +135

Sat 3/1 103 Silva/Henderson goes 5 round distance +210
    11:00PM (EST) 104 Fight won't go 5 round distance -270

Sat 3/1 121 Cheick Kongo -165
    10:30PM (EST) 122 Heath Herring +145

Sat 3/1 123 Yushin Okami -220
    10:00PM (EST) 124 Evan Tanner +180

Sat 3/1 125 Josh Koscheck -450
    9:30PM (EST) 126 Dustin Hazelett +360

Sat 3/1 127 Andrei Arlovski -390
    9:30PM (EST) 128 Jake O'Brien +300

Sat 3/1 129 Alessio Sakara +135
    9:30PM (EST) 130 Chris Leben -155

Sat 3/1 131 Chris Wilson +500
    9:30PM (EST) 132 Jon Fitch -800

Sat 3/1 133 David Bielkheden +400
    9:30PM (EST) 134 Diego Sanchez -550

Sat 3/1 135 Luigi Fioravanti +115
    9:30PM (EST) 136 Luke Cummo -145

Sat 3/1 137 John Halverson +175
    9:30PM (EST) 138 Jorge Gurgel -225
    Last edited by EddieP; 02-18-2008, 12:55 PM.

Lots of value on this card....

I love Hendo at +135, I also rrrrreally lke herring at +145 (as long as Herring doesn't fight like a dumbass, he will win). David Bielkheden at +400 has some value cause hes no joke, but sanchez should take care of him (I wouldn't bet david). I never like Jorge Gurgel above -200, I'd fade him lol. Sakara could be interesting at +135, hes more technical tahn Chris and Leben will probably be a dumbass and stand. Obrien has value at +300, if he wins, it wil be via lay n pray for the entire fight...I want AA to knock his head off though.

Henderson and HERRING are the plays though no doubt, and I'll parlay a couple faves I really like.

Comment

I agree. Henderson and Herring are both extremely live dogs.
      I'd feel a lot more comfortable taking Herring though. Rather not bet against Silva.

Sakara over Leben isn't bad. I know, I still haven't jumped off the Sakara wagon but Leben is no ground expert, this is going to be a stand up contest. If Sakara loses this one, I'm through with him. Sakara by Decision!!!

Comment

This card is a tough one for me.. Of course i like AA for starters.. hendo vs silva man that is a tough one to call.herring might be a good play if i fights like he did vs big nog,only this time finishes the damn fight, that fight knocked me out of massive parlay:bang: like sakara a little bit, dont think he can afford another loss at this point... why the hell do we have to watch sanchez and koschek on the same card:puke: i hope they both get beat:beerbang:

Comment

I'll say this much, I believe Hendo is one of few, if not the ONLY person that can beat anderson at 185. I don't think Hendo will get ko'd, his chin is iron. Dan has the strength and power to take Silva down and keep him there. Hopefully he readjusts to 185 very well, and has no problems. HELLUVA fight thought, I can't wait to see it.

Herring will win unless that dumbass tries to stand with Kongo... That line first opened as a future at +160 and I was like WTFFFF.

Comment

Originally posted by yukoncornelius View Post
            I'll say this much, I believe Hendo is one of few, if not the ONLY person that can beat anderson at 185. I don't think Hendo will get ko'd, his chin is iron. Dan has the strength and power to take Silva down and keep him there. Hopefully he readjusts to 185 very well, and has no problems. HELLUVA fight thought, I can't wait to see it.

Herring will win unless that dumbass tries to stand with Kongo... That line first opened as a future at +160 and I was like WTFFFF.
            your right Yukon hendo vs silva should be something else to watch. usually if i dont bet i wont watch, throw that out the window no matter what i want to see that fight...dont you think spider has a pretty sick guard??? does hendo really want to be on the ground with him? hendo stood no problem with wandy,of course at that point wandy was a shell of his old self... i dont know i keep going back and forth, they are both class guys as well,pretty tough for me to favor or pull for either one..... 2 pride guys on the top,hope it lives up to my expectations,, as of right now i cant pic the winner, really this fight should be close to a pickem and hendo @ plus money does look very good, i just cant pull the trigger:beer2:

Comment

I don't like Herring anymore. Ha...
              Ya he was big in Pride, but so was everyone else until they came to the UFC (few made the cut). I don't think Herring makes the cut. Rollin with Kongo (no action, just saying). So ya , I retract my Herring statement.

Hendo is still a live dog in my book...

Comment

V3 a bit off topic, can i ask where you are getting your bins for the vs??? my site just went poof:bang:

Comment

Originally posted by EddieP View Post
                  V3 a bit off topic, can i ask where you are getting your bins for the vs??? my site just went poof:bang:
                  Haha...

What kind of a box do you have? I roll with abadss or ftalife.

You need a membership for abadss but if you email me with your box model I'll download it for you and email it to you. ccv3r1fy@yahoo.com

Currently testing the Nuesat 9000HD, SV4000 and the VS Extreme :)

SV and VS are up, Nuesat has been dead for a while...

Comment

Thanks V3 was able to get a working bin ...... right now still running vs extreme, waiting on a high def unit right now,might be another 2 to 3 weeks......

Comment

Originally posted by V3r1f13d View Post
                      Haha...

What kind of a box do you have? I roll with abadss or ftalife.

You need a membership for abadss but if you email me with your box model I'll download it for you and email it to you. ccv3r1fy@yahoo.com

Currently testing the Nuesat 9000HD, SV4000 and the VS Extreme :)

SV and VS are up, Nuesat has been dead for a while...
                      btw i will send you a terrific link,check it out im very sure you will love the site and its for free:) free is good:) just so u know i will be using my verizon email....... :thumbs:
                      Last edited by EddieP; 02-26-2008, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Why is Sakara still even around? Did he sign a 20 fight contract or what...

Silva vs Okami is a must.

UFC 84's card is STACKED. Actually really looking forward to that one.

Comment

agreed sakara blows:puke: the spider is the real deal! i dont see anyone beating this guy anytime soon..... that includes okami:beer2:

Comment

I dont know, Okami is pretty bad *kitana slash*

GSP puts on 15 pounds and burries Silva :)

Comment

Working...
                            X