Klitschko vs Ibragimov

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klitschko vs Ibragimov

Let's take another step closer to unify the belts.

KlitschKO (-400) parlayed with the Under 9.5 (-220)

Just a small play 1 for .8

The stare down image makes Ibragimov look like your local plumber.

Wlad wins by a mean punch to the face. That's about it, there it is...deal with it.

anyone actually gonna watch this garbage heavyweight division........anyways good luck on your play bro
    ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
    NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
    MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
    CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

If I had something better to do I would do it. Unfortunately, I do not.

It's the frist time two heavyweight belt holders are going at it in years. Watching Klitschko's robotic movements is always fun. That short left hook and straight right down the pipe is the sickest in the game. His defense is hilarious. It consists of sticking him arms out and leaning back as far as he can, haha, comon....u gotta watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by V3r1f13d View Post
        If I had something better to do I would do it. Unfortunately, I do not.

It's the frist time two heavyweight belt holders are going at it in years. Watching Klitschko's robotic movements is always fun. That short left hook and straight right down the pipe is the sickest in the game. His defense is hilarious. It consists of sticking him arms out and leaning back as far as he can, haha, comon....u gotta watch it.
        trust me man i got a ukranian friend who thinks klitschko is the greatest fighter to ever box before.......kids a ******* idiot
        ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
        NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
        MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
        CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Klitschko's punches have the straightest movement that I have ever seen. Point A to Point B. I dont know if that's anything to brag about, but thats the best i can say about him at this point.

Anyways, I just placed it. Got it at -330 and the U9.5 at -170
          1 for 1 is what is pretty much breaks down to.

After all the searching I couldnt find out whey all the money is on Ibragimov. I didn't hear about any injuries, weight problems, nothing. People are still rolling with the suspect chin I guess. Sultan can't even reach his face.

Comment

Damn jabbing contest.

Should have taken it straight up.

Comment

Working...
            X