Fight Weekend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight Weekend

First I need to bring up Friday. This is absurd.
    Alright, Im not playing the Friday fights (as of yet) but I just had to bring this up. If no one replies, then I'll consider it a vent. But has anyone seen what is going on tomorrow and the outrageous lines they are giving?

Did all the boxers I used to look up to just become stepping stones?

William Joppy is +1300 with an O/U of 6.5
    Antwun Echols is +1000, which is simply unjustifiable against Green.
    Jason Litzau is +450, he sucks but not THAT bad.

Sechew Powell is -2000! What the hell is going on here...

1 out of the 3 dogs above has to hit, and I wouldnt be too surprised if Echols boxed a decision against Allan Green, and Litzau scored a KO.

These odds are ridiculous.

Now Saturday Vazquez vs Marquez, I rolled with Vazquez the first and second time (2nd time was bank!) and I think I'm rolling with him again, at -160. Like the Over 7.5 at Even money as well.

Thoughts?

first off Antwun Echols cost me a huge chunk on a monster 9 fight mixed mma and boxing parlay his last fight:bang: .. i hate him,lol......freakin Jason Litzau i hate him too:bang: he beat up my landscaper for heavens sake, and he is cocky...Joppy was at the top not so long ago wasnt he???... for sure one of these doggies should bark.. might be worth putting a few bucks on each of them,,, just think what a dog parlay would pay:thumbs: not thinking they all win but it could happen.. as far as Vazquez vs Marquez you are the expert on those two,i have no clue not even a guess......... i hope you hit something buddy:sm:

Comment

10 bucks will pay 4000 William Joppy is +1300 with an O/U of 6.5
      Antwun Echols is +1000, which is simply unjustifiable against Green.
      Jason Litzau is +450, he sucks but not THAT bad.

Comment

Ha, a 400 to 1 par...nuts. I am laying off all of those. Can't follow your fighters forever, but Echols is still a great boxer in my book. Need to know when to let go (ie Tyson, Gatti, etc). One of those should come through though.

Marquez vs Vazquez...rolling with the over for now.

Comment

that bum BABY JOE MESIIIIIII gonna be in studio.......my sister went to HS with him and is friends with that bum..........:laughing: :laughing:
          ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
          NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
          MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
          CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

powell wrecked finley
            ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
            NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
            MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
            CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Ya, I read about Powell. That's funny. -2000 you better have that outcome.

1.65 for 1.5 Marquez vs Vazquez Over 7.5

Comment

I REALLY thinks that Marquez is going to win this one. I took Vazquez in the 2nd fight... I still can't believe I won. What a fight that was. I think Vazquez was about +400 - +440 in that one (pending on where you bet), and in my opinion, was really lucky that fight wasn't stopped against him. One can argue the 2nd fight was stopped prematurely, (i thought it was, but I can't argue at all.)

This is the fight to decide it all... I don't think there is going to be any questions after this who is the best. The best fighter will win, and i'm pretty sure it's going to be Marquez. Funny this is... if that last fight IS stopped on Maquez' favor... he would be a -500+ fav in this one. The value alone here... i don't know how you can't take a shot on him.
                2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

Vazquez vs Marquez, 3 for 3, amazing, entertaining, phenomenol matches.

WOW

Referee did great job, he was going down without the ropes. Vazquez is awesome, what a warrior.

Comment

Vazquez was about +230 through +250 in the second fight.

Great fight. Great ref job as well. I know it sucks to say, but "it could have gone either way". I didn't realy score too much, I just bit my nails for the first 7 rounds, but at first look...even with the point deducion and knockdown, I gave the slight edge to Marquez. I would have to watch it again to say for sure.

Over Hits :thumbs:

Time to wach UFZzzzz

Comment

LOL... I don't know how Marquez said that wasn't a knock down at the end. Clearly was. He should just be greatful he made it out of the round.

I DO have a problem with.... the point deduction. If you watch the beginning of the fight, when he is drawing the lines, Marquez' shot that cost him the point was NOT under where he had verbally, and physically displayed. Without that point, the fight is a dead draw. Other than that, the fight was good, and other than that... the ref DID do a fine job. I really wish Vazquez would of took a few more rounds to make it a bit more convincing.. but since it was so close, Marquez truly did get ****ed out of the draw in this one.
                      2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

That low blow that he got the point deducted from was a tough call. Marquez was hittin low all night, it was just the straw that broke the camels back.

It's one of those fights where I dont like to create a bunch of cases and "if" statements. It was a great fight, no robberies, could have gone either way, ref was almost perfect, you can't really ask for more. If Marquez would have fought the 12th round, then maybe.......nothing. It's how it unfolded.

After 3 fights, it's not hard to tell Vazquez is the bigger fighter.
                        Marquez will still wreck him on technical skills, but he just doesnt have the rough power at that weight.

Comment

Working...
                        X