HAYE vs MACCARINELLI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAYE vs MACCARINELLI

This will essentially be the first time Haye will fight on live US television. He's a bad dude. I do trades with people in the UK (boxing DVDs) and they send me all the UK up and commers (Haye, Khan, etc).

Now, when this fight was made I was going to go with Haye. The guy is a KO artist.

After reading commentaries of other fighters talking, as well as Haye not doing any promotion for this fight and just not even showing up to press conferences, I kind of want to roll with Maccarinelli (underdog).

It was -180 Haye / +150 Maccarinelli, moved 10 cents after the press conference no show and now its -170 / +140

It's not just that, but its been wierd since the fight was made. Haye just seems nervous. He is used to fighting in front of several thousand, and it is expected that up to 20K people are going to show...plus all the air coverage its going to get.

Maybe he is just extremely focused, who knows.
    They both haven't fought top tier, other than Haye beating Mormeck, which is nothing to brush off.

Just going to wait until fight day for this one, see how the weigh ins go.

"Haye, who missed today's press conference, alleges that the contracted weigh-in time was moved back three hours to 7PM in a ploy to give him less time to rehydrate, thus weakening him at fight time."

See, the guy is acting real wierd. Not showing up, thinking there is some conspiracy against him, etc.

Leaning more towards Maccarinelli by the minute.

Side Note - Castillo has 24 hours to lose 7.5 pounds! That's pretty much impossible.

Comment

F that...sticking with Haye. Not going to let the media sidetrack me.

They weighed in, Haye looks RIPPED.

3.4 For 2

For those who haven't see Haye fight, hes a bad dude. He will be known at the CW class along with Jirov, Toney, Braithe, etc...

Comment

Haye KO Round 2

I demand Boxing moderator status now :thumbs:

Comment

Nice!!:beerbang:

Comment

Thanks Mike. I was going to tell you, Haye could be the next Tyson (not really, but you know what I mean). I am pretty confident he is going to shake up the HW division. They need to move him fast though, get him a shot at the title in a 2 years...not some 5 year waiting list.

Nate comes through with the upset over Diaz (3.5 to 1 dog). I was about to play it, but the fight was in Mexico so I thought no way, he came through though. He figured out how to beat Diaz. Out hustle the hustler.

Pac vs Marquez next week!
            Rollin with Pac, unless something happens within the next week.

Comment

Just got done watching the Countdown to Pac vs. Marquez show. Not that I wasnt already excited, but once again the HBO hype show had me on the edge of my seat. Damn those two guys bring it and their last fight was amazing. I am so looking forward to this one. Im with you, I like pacman. Unbelievable though, Jauns chin and resilience. Come on, three knock downs only to comeback and last the entire fight? Draw or not, one hell of a showing. It makes it hard to bet against either of these guys huh? I look forward to hearing more of what you and the rest of our guys think this week. Good luck V3, I know I cant wait!!:thumbs:

Gonna be a Dont miss fight for sure!

Comment

Ya, next week will be good. I think I'm gonna lay off Pac, its up to -220

I MUCH RATHER lay the 170 on the Over 11.5, any day.

Comment

Working...
                X