Pacquiao vs Marquez

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao vs Marquez

I'm really not as excited about this rematch as everyone (or at least the media) makes it out to be. It's been years since they fought, so it's OK I guess.

I'm playing the Over 11.5, which is at -170 right now. Hopefully it doesnt budge too much, I really doubt it will move more than 10/20 either way.

Pac is now rolling at -220 with my book. Opened at -180. I think it will get even higher. After thinking about it for the last couple of days, I'm rolling with Marquez. I may do a write up later (its 3am, Im dead tired) but I think Marquez squeezes out a decision. 115-113 116-112 type deal, probably a split, who knows.

So, nothing set in stone but I'll probably go 1.7 for 1 on the Over, and a par on Marquez (+180) on the Over. 1 to pay 3.44

If these hit, its cash out time (up a nice chunk right now) and I will start back at 0. Don't want to count my eggs before they hatch though.

Over 11.5 (-170) 1.7 for 1

Marquez +180 Par With The Over 11.5 (-170) 1 For 3.44

I think the Pac backers have already shown up, the Marquez backers will come along and I'm not trying to be at the end of that line. So I placed it right now. I've seen some photos, Marquez isn't playing around. I hope Pac is caught up in his fame, lime life, singing, acting, and whatever else the Phillipines can market him on.

Plus, Marquez stays in Anaheim. Gotta back up the local!

Old & New Marquez will techinically dismantle old Pac. New Pac (with his right), well, it's going to be tough...

Comment

Good Luck V3:beerbang: Pretty tough for me to go against pacman, should be a great fight... lots of combat on this weekend, think i will just go out and get drunk sat night:beer2:

Comment

Comon, at least watch the fight. I know its not an epic battle or anything but you can get drunk anytime...

Comment

Pac Man vs Marquez is a PPV fight? Seriously? I was looking forward to watching it since I'm home, but **** that. ******* boxing, I love it, but jesus.....

Comment

Great fight!
            I broke dead even, I'm OK with that. Pac 114-113 is right. If Marquez would have won I would have said Pac still won, but what a great match.

That cut had me worried about the Over, but it cleared. Both cut men did a great job.

+0

Great fight.

Comment

I don't know man, I think JMM got ****ed... I was on him but still... The chat I was in, I don't think one person thought Manny won.

Comment

maybe i can catch the replay......... sounds like it was a close fight..

Comment

damn, I really liked the fight! I thought the decision was good, dont understand the judge that had Jaun by 3 rounds?? Who knows, I can certainly understand an argument for him by one. I thought Pacman won it. Jaun definately had his moments, nice combos and better technique. landed some beautiful shots for sure. It just seemed everytime Jaun would get something going, Pacman would counter with a Huge left hand. Especially with the knockdown. Jaun had him realing and manny just unloaded. Jaun was lucky the round was ending or Many would have closed the show in that round IMO. Good fight, no complaints on my end. Both those guys showed a ton of heart, neither have anything to feel ashamed of. I look forward to seeing the HBO replay, always see stuff you missed the first time, you know? I just love fights where the outcome is still seemingly up in the air going into the championship rounds. Yes, I would have preferred a finish, but if all boxing matches could be that competitive, I would be one happy fan!:thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                  X