• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lookin forward to the posts again

Comment

• Where are your plays Hero??:beerbang:

Comment

• Sorry about that guys. Had a bit of an emergency. All is well though.

(Day 1) 9/22/08
        Bankroll: $3,500
        Record: 0-0

AUSTRIA: Red Zac Erste Liga:

Innsbruck vs. Leoben Over 2.5 Goals (-142) - $400 to win $280

Been looking at this one for a while. I can't see how Innsbruck doesn't score 3-4 here. Leoben just doesn't have the D to play the tactical game here. As they have done in the past... while playing the best, they usually go 4-1-2-1-2 and throw everything to try to get a goal for their effort. Expect Innsbruck to put on another impressive showing, and win this game in fashion. Prediction: Innsbruck 3-1 Leoben

FRANCE: Coupe de la Ligue:

Vannes vs. Valenciennes Under 2.5 Goals (-133) $1,000 to win $750
        *PLAY OF THE DAY*

Valenciennes is not a good away team. I mean, REALLY not a good away team. The last time they have scored 2 goals or more away from home is: 10/31/07. Yes, almost a complete year. Looks like the only thing to worry about is Vannes' attack.... Mind you that Vannes is a Ligue 2 team. They know their place, and will not take any chances in risk of embarrassing themselves. They are averaging just under a goal in league play this year, and will definitely sit 5 in the back for this one. This should be a one way game with Valenciennes leaning on them the entire time. Prediction: Vannes 0-0 Valenciennes (Vannes 0-1 Valenciennes ET)

Good luck everyone!
        2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

• (These games are actually being played tomorrow (9/23/08) :)
          2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

• im tailing, gl to both of us tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
              im tailing, gl to both of us tomorrow.
              nice call on the innsbruck game :beerbang: , lets hope the big money game goes as smoothly

Comment

• damn that was a fast first goal, lets hope they try to ride that out to the finish and not open it up. 81 minutes left

Comment

• Unreal... Lebouc scores off a deflection, refs miss an offside call with Bangoura... and the game is over already. Wow. Total mind blowing. If I had more of a roll, I would of lost quite a chunk of change.

Sorry guys... my bad. Wow.. still in shock.
                  2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

• Originally posted by xHeroOfTheDayx View Post
                    Unreal... Lebouc scores off a deflection, refs miss an offside call with Bangoura... and the game is over already. Wow. Total mind blowing. If I had more of a roll, I would of lost quite a chunk of change.

Sorry guys... my bad. Wow.. still in shock.
                    no worries xhero, lets get it back :thumbs:

Comment

• Horrible day..

Innsbruck 4-1 Leoben - +$280 (Almost dead on with the prediction. I'm a fool for not laying more.

Vannes 2-2 Valenciennes - -$1,000 (Boy did I get railed here. Total 180 from what I expected.

Record: 1-1 (-$720
                      Ending Bankroll: $2,780

No worries. -AMAZING- selection tomorrow. Let's hammer em'!
                      2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

• Day 2 (9/24/08)
                        Bankroll: $2,780
                        Record: 1-1

AUSTRIA: T-Mobile Bundesliga

Kapfenberg vs. A. Kärnten (+140) - $428 to win $600

I sure do love this game. Kärnten comes in with which could be the best D in the entire Bundesliga. Through 9 games, they have already exceeded expectations. Kapfenberg takes a shot on the chin every time they face a respectable opponant with a top notch LW/CF. Watch for Wolfgang Mair to at least have his name on the score sheet, as well as contributing to 1-2 goals. Prediction: Kapfenberg 0-2 Kärnten

Austria Wien vs. Altach Over 2.5 Goals (-133) - $600 to win $450

Potential bloodbath here. Vienna will NOT lose this game. But i'm simply not going to lay -450. Altach will be fighting with Kapfenberg all season on who will stay in T-Mobile. Altach has already realized they are over-matched in T-Mobile, and basically runs a muck for 90' hoping to snag a goal and play anti-football. (A strategy which has worked for them in the past in Lg. 2) Wein is currently 2 points out of 1st as Rapid holds top honors. There has been talks that Wein no longer has the fire power to keep up with Rapid, and will soon see its long time offensive assault slowly fade away. Not this week. Watch as the goals pile, as an Austrian Wein crowd re-lives it's old glory days, and puts a newly promoted team back in their place. Prediction: Austria Wein 4-1 Altach

ASIAN CUPS: AFC Champions League

Gamba Osaka vs. Al-Karamah Over 2.5 Goals (-142) - $714 to win $500

Alright, everyone knows G-Osaka... but who is Al-Karamah? Their actually a long time team in the SPL (Syrian Premier League). They absolutely destroy competition, as they are the only team even moderatly funded.... but who gives a ****? Bottom line is... Granted, i'v only seen Al-Karamah play 8-9 times out of their 26 games, but their plan is obvious. 4-3-3, and make it a shootout. They know NO other style of play. ****ty draw for them to get G-Osaka... because they are going to ram it right down their throat. If Osaka scores less than 4 here, I would be amazingly suprised. Look for Al-Karamah to get a least ONE of their through passes in deep into the 2H to get a goal for their efforts. Prediction: G-Osaka 4-1 Al-Karamah

Best of luck everyone!! I feel a +++++ day coming!
                        2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

• GL xhero, im back tailing again :beerbang:

Comment

• austia over game is sitting at 2 and is the most boring soccer game ive watched in ages. Hopefully one can pop one quick and I can turn this damn things off

Comment

• omg disallowed goal cause his own player ran into the goalie, this ref better not cost us the win

Comment

• ty for the winners bro, I placed my bets late last night and guess I was a bit out of it and didnt realize but I placed 2 bets on the over in austria that hit, instead of one on the afc cup and one in austria so I had a monster day. Dumb luck pays off thanks to your great call on that game.:beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                                X