Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YukonC WEC 33 picks...

John Alessio +220 5 units...

As I said in the other thread, you rarely see line mistakes like this in mma anymore. I believe the line was set due to the difference in records. I think Larson is somewhere near 22-2. People are gonna see that and say damn hes a badass. Meanwhile John is 22-10, but has faced much better competition. Alessio has actually done a complete training regimend for this fight and sounds motivated and ready. John has superior striking, whereas Larson throws bombs somewhat wildly. If Alessio just feels confident and lets his combinations come together he'll win the stnadup war. I see Larson tryign to take the fight to the ground where John isn't a fish out of water, he actually is the superior bjj'er. Brock is gonna try to use his wrestling to lay n pray or ground n pound a decision. Me and 2 other buddies (one is an mma editor) were completely amazed when this line was released, we're all 3 on Alessio.

Now a couple parlays

2.5 units
    Crunkilton (hopefully this dumbass fights ALOT smarter than he did against Razor Rob)
    Miura (the superior fighter, and its not like this is first wec fight, he is comfortable with the cage)
    Sonnen (asme as miura, superior to baker)

1 unit
    Miura
    Sonnen
    Tim Mckenzie (first fight back in the wec, he should be the 205 champ in wec sicne he actually beat doug marshall)

1/2 unit grand salami lol...
    Rich Crunkilton
    John Alessio
    Ed 9mm Ratcliff
    Tim Mckenzie
    Miura Hiromitsu
    Chael Sonnen

The WEC has done me well for the most part... this would be a great night if it all comes together. :beerbang:

Welterweight Bout: John Alessio vs. Brock Larson

RD1: Both fighters come out cautious then Larson lands a flurry and goes for a takedown but Alessio locks in a tight guillotine choke. Larson stands up and tries to escape, he goes back down and escapes the choke. Alessio goes for a kimura but Larson escapes and starts to pound from the top. Alessio reverses and knees Larson on the head as he tries to get back up. The fight is halted as Larson was rocked by the illegal knee.

Brock Larson def. John Alessio by DQ (Illegal Knee) at 1:50, RD1.

Sounds like some BS! Have to catch a video of the fight. Oh well, 0-1 so far, lets hope the Rhino can help me break even. Its all good. Good card so far, the damn WEC brings it!:thumbs:

Comment

so it goes! Good thing I kept it small tonight. No hard feelings here, Damn good card and thats all I can ask for. The main event went like I thought it would. They were throwing bombs and I thought Stann was getting ready to get KOd himself. It was close, wow good fight IMO. Its all good. I hope you guys made some money. Ill get it back this weekend with Shamrock vs. Cung lee hopefully....haha!!!

Comment

Thats a terrible way to lose... I only lost 2 units though tonight cause the Miura, Sonnen, Crunkilton parlay came thru. Bleh

Comment

Yukon, Please remind me how many times I have posted that I will never again bet on the WEC????:bang: :bang: Seriously though, the WEC continues to put on good cards dont you think? Gotta love the midweek MMA, helps keep the withdrawls away, LOL!

Comment

Working...
          X