• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC Ultimate Fight Night - April 2 >>>

Wow...lots of great names in this one!

Joe Lauzon +191 vs Kenny Florian - 1 Unit

Karo Parisyan -156 vs Thiago Alves - 2 Units

GL

Yes sir JML! They are making this one 3 hours just to get more fights in. Going to be great. I love that Joe Lauzon pick. The big eared freak is no joke. Not to mention the fact that I HATE KenFlow with a passion! Everything about Florian makes me sick to my fu@king stomach. Cant stand his big nose, his bony ass elbows that cut/beat the better fighters, his misbelief that he can ever get the belt! His DUMB ASS arrow shooting thing he does when he does win.........:bang: :bang: OK, you guys get the point. Ill be all over that one out of pure spite. The Kayro fight should be a good one. The Heat definately isnt looking for Zuffa to hand him an easy win. Thiago Alves will give him a lot more to handle than Josh Burkman, and hopefully more action than Ryo Chonnan. Big fight for Kayro, if he wins, he has a hell of an argument for finally getting that title shot. I think he brings it. Love the pics JML! :thumbs:

Comment

Thanks Mike. Yeah...huge value for J-Lau in this one...I really think it's a 50-50 chance for either guy to win, so I was surprised to get 2-1 on Joe. And I hate KF too. I think that Karo finds a way to win no matter what, hence laying the chalk in that one.

yeah...3 hours....and some of my favourite fighters too watch...Parisyan, Matt Hamill, Nate Diaz, Frank Edgar, Manny Gamburyan, Clay Guida...should be a night full of entertaining fights!

Comment

adding one more...

Nate Diaz -160 vs Kurt Pellegrino - 2 Units
        Really thought this would be at least -200...

GL...

Comment

What a win by Diaz! Got pounded in the 1st....Triangle in the second. Guy is a cobra on the ground :beerbang:

Comment

It was like a replay of Diaz last fight. With legs that damn long, he has one of the best triangles I have ever seen! Unreal, Nates ability to weather the storm in that 1st round. Really solid win for Diaz, glad to see it, really like that kid! :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
              Wow...lots of great names in this one!

Joe Lauzon +191 vs Kenny Florian - 1 Unit

Karo Parisyan -156 vs Thiago Alves - 2 Units

GL

:bang: Damn, thats a tough break tonight JML! I thought you were money tonight. Really thought Kayro would grind out a decision but the pitbull handled his business. Dont know what to tell you about that Joe fight. The 2nd round disgusted me! Joe did fine in the first, then he comes out like a timid little bitch in the 2nd? He acted like he had never been mounted before, WTF? That birdnose goofball wasnt doing any damage with those shots, but Joe just seemed like he gave up. Looked for Herb Dean to save him? Very disssapointing to say the least. At least Diaz got a little back for you.

GET EM NEXT TIME JML!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X