X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC fight night 13

Wed 4/2 801 Joe Lauzon +180
    9:00PM (EST) 802 Kenny Florian -220
    UFC Fight Night 13 - Welterweight 3 rounds - Broomfield Event Center, Colorado - Spike TV
    Wed 4/2 805 Karo Parisyan -165
    8:00PM (EST) 806 Thiago Alves +145
    like both favorites so far:thumbs:

Just watched the weigh ins on the UFC site. Damn guys, this is one hell of a card! The main event will be a good technical fight and I believe will be enjoyed by true MMA fans. Its not one with the big names that will catch the causual newbie fan, but on a whole this card is great. It has the potential to be better than some of the PPV's we have suffered through if you ask me. Damn, its just packed fight after stacked fight. I cant wait guys, Im geeked if you cant tell, LOL! Havent capped any, or even decided whether or not to bet. This is one of those cards where it will hopefully be exciting enough even without any action? Dont know, the MMA junkie that I am, Im sure Ill bet on somebody. Just dont want to deposit, you guys know how that is. Im really pumped to see some of your guys pics! Lets hear em fellas!! Damn, one hell of a fight card followed by the new season of TUF. I feel like a kid at Christmas!!!!:beerbang:

Good Luck tomorrow night forum!!!!:beerbang:

Comment

The heat goes down in flames:puke:

Comment

The internet chat forums are going crazy with this one. Early stoppage, bla bla bla. Was it, maybe? Would the fight have ended anyways? Probably. The thing is, when you go down like that you dont have much to bitch about. Kayro looked like his body went totally limp. That knee was HUGE! When you crumple up and play the noodle, what else is the ref supposed to do? Yea, the heat looked alright after the stoppage, but I think he was just going to eat more shots and could have wound up getting hurt. Sucks for the guy, he is never going to get that title shot. The pitbull did his thing, and Kayros beef should be with himself, not Mazzagatti if you ask me.

Comment

I thought it was a little early, but not enough to complain about.

Comment

Way too early. Give him a chance to take a couple shots and recover. Thank god he wasn't reffing Diaz's fight, or he woulda lost on an early stoppage too...

Comment

yeah it could have been a bit early, but he got rocked with that knee... karo has been getting pretty cocky maybe he needed this wake up call... how bout houston complaining ,his body went limp with that shot on the ground,lol... he would have gotten pummeled if the ref didnt stop it.............

Comment

Working...
              X