Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JB's Arena Football Week 6

7-15 (-12.90)

Been a brutal year all together in regard to the indoor football...but sticking it out here for at least another week:

Colorado -4 (-110) Vs. LA Avengers
    Avengers have been awful for a month. Colorado is not your daddy's Colorado, but Dutton is still having a solid season for the Crush and its a home game that Colorado should win.

Tampa Bay -3.5 (-110) Vs. Columbus
    Revenge spot for TB who should win this game realitively easy. Columbus is really just a one man show behind WR Derek Lee and Tampa is MUCH more versatile and is more of capable shutting down Lee.

Grand Rapids -6 (-110) Vs. New York
    Just can't beleive that I am laying six with Grand Rapids on the road non-the less. Not a smart play...maybe thats why I am 7-15...lol. However when you put up 92 and 84 in consuctive weeks it starts to get hard to ignore. Your going to HAVE to score 60 to stay up with Grand Rapids and seeing that NY has only scored 50 ONCE and has combined for 64 the last two weeks combined (33 and 31) this has all the earmarks of being a blow out, dominating, eye opening win for the Rampage of Grand Rapids.

1 unit each

Good Luck!
    If it ain't fun, don't do it!

1-2 (-1.20)

8-17 (-14.10)

By the way...I was right on Grand Rapids. The score was 63-34 and New York had to score 60 to win....problem is they scored 60 and held Grand Rapids to 30. I thought the reverse would happen...obvisouly.
    If it ain't fun, don't do it!

Comment

Working...
    X