DLH vs Forbes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DLH vs Forbes

DLH being at -2000 will draw a no action from me, but the O/U deserves a small play

O9.5 = -300
    U9.5 = +250

I can't just watch this fight and now have anything on it. Might just put a half the under and hope for an early stoppage.

Quick DLH left drops Forbes, and DLH follows with a flurry to cause a stop. At 2.5 to 1, I'll take it just for kicks...

TKO RD8

So my sat boxes got shot out last night, so I guess I wont even be watching this fight. Unless it comes back on no action for me...

Comment

Watching it after all.

Under 9.5
      1 For 2.1

Comment

Way to sell the rematch DLH.

I bet on the hope of a fix, no fix, I lose.

Comment

Yea V3, so much for the "hand picked" opponent. I for one, dont think Delahoya looked so good. Stevie was in it, no he wasnt going to win the fight, but he certainly had no intention of laying down. He must not have gotten the memo huh? I have to believe Money maywether was laughing his ass off. Hell, Delahoyas face told a different story than the score cards?? You have to believe Oscar was expecting a quick night regardless of what he said afterwards. I dont know, when you make it known that your using this fight to work on your timing, and practice some new things youve been doing in the gym, it just comes off as totally disrespectfull to Forbes. Stevie did good for himself, and this did nothing to Hype a rematch with Floyd for me. The fight was entertaining on a night that had nothing else going on, but the way HBO holds Oscars nuts was getting a bit much. If you only listend to the commentary without seeing the video, you would have thought Oscar was putting on a boxing clinic of epic proportions! I know they have vested intrests in Oscar and his future but come on man. You cant polish a turd no matter how many times Emanual and Larry tell you that Oscar is fighting like he did 10 years ago, and how he is back!! Ill give him credit, he didnt fade the final four rounds like he has been doing, but he didnt do much else. And he wasnt fighting Floyd!! His flurrys only looked flashy, that crap wasnt landing for the most part. Stevie was never hurt and was definately never intimidated by the Golden boy. It was what it was, a victory for Oscar and a chance for him to put his face out there for us to see. A fight to impress us??? Not tonight Oscar. Im sure his team will view it as mission accopmlished by Golden Boy promotions regardless, huh?? Even though Oscar didnt do ****!

Comment

Working...
          X