MMA 5/31 and 6/1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MMA 5/31 and 6/1

Been a while since I posted mma plays, UFC 84 was a great success for me... and also a f'ing incredible card...

Early barking dog value (although both of these lines might swing in the underdog bettor's favor as the week goes on), just 2..

3-5 units
    Kaitlin Young +250 (+280 or more in some places) against Gina Carano. Carano is no pushover, but she has been heavily focused with American Gladiators and ahsn't had much time to train seriously for this fight... and its easy to say that Kaitlin Young is by far her toughest opponent. Young is no joke whatsoever, she is strong, and has very game striking... Carano isn't gonna be able to push her around like she does most of the time.

1-2 units
    Jens pulver +250 Jens is getting no respect with this line... he is a different fighter at 145. He still has his power from 155, and that translates to a significant advantage over 145'ers. As seen with his quick sub on Cub Swanson, he isn't green at bjj or wrestling. Don't get me wrong, I think Urijah is the real deal, but this line is off. Pulver is a serious opponent, with great power for the weight class. The value is with Jens.

I've been pretty hot with underdogs lately in mma, but it will be just my luck that I post my plays and lose lol.
    Last edited by yukoncornelius; 05-28-2008, 06:32 PM.

ripped...

Comment

Working...
    X