• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pavlik vs Lockett

Pavlik -2000
    Lockett +1300

Over 6.5 +110
    Under 6.5 -140

I have respect for any boxer that fights their mandatory. The guy is a mandatory for a reason. Now, I've never seen a full Lockett fight but UNDER 6.5? That isn't even Pavlik's style. He's bad ass, but its just not his style. Lockett is going to hold. I can see a stoppage at around Rd 8, probably 10, but he isn't going to go in there and blow the guy away. The only way that this is going Under is if Pavlik brings it harder than he ever has, is looking for the KO, and Lockett fights sloppy. Pav can't fight that well on the inside. He is an outside hitter. Lockett's camp knows this. If he's smart he is going to try and get past Kelly's jab and make it a phonebooth war, he has no other choice. He isn't going to try to out bang him, that would be suicide.

Rolling with the Over in this one. Usually when I feel this confident about a play I need to check myself, but on this one, it's a safe confident. Under 6.5 is straight hype.

Still contemplating Ponce De Leon (-180) and Juan Manual Lopez (+150).
    So De Leon KO'd the shadow image of Pacquaio, he has looked like garbage since. Lopez is a solid fighter. Odds seem OK, laying money on Lopez is in fact a gamble. Live dog? Maybe...but I'd still feel a lot more comfotable with De Leon. I'm all sideways on this one, so I don't know, staying away from this one till the weigh ins.

Still stuck on them making the O/U 6.5, with the U bieng favored. Someone try to find an explanation for this one because I can't.

Didn't want to play, but I'm watching the fights anyways so I threw a little on em.

Williams 80 For 50

Pavlik vs Lockett Over 6.5 50 For 55

Lopez 50 For 70

Comment

Wow, what an ass beating. Williams just murdered him in 2 minutes.

There's 1 :beerbang:

Comment

I'm just going to cut and paste my above statement, only changing 2 words :)

Wow, what an ass beating. Lopez just murdered him in 2 minutes.

There's 2 :beerbang:

Comment

Missed the hat trick. Lockett is a butter cup. Some game plan Enzo...

Oh well, 2-1 for the night...

Comment

What beatings tonight, wow. Lockett sucks. Nice job though tonight :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
            X