Your Row 2008

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Row 2008

Good luck guys, love this high level soccer.

2 UNITS
    Portugal -1/2 (-140)

1 UNIT
    Czech Republic/Switzerland UNDER 2.5 (-200)

0.5 UNIT
    Czech Republic (+170)

:thumbs:

Great day...Congrats!:thumbs:

Comment

Euro 2008: 3-0 (+3.85 units)

2 UNITS
      Germany (-220). Poles outclassed here as I think Germany layed low in qualifying to avoid certain "things". Poland is 0-15 lifetime vs Germany.

1 UNIT
      Croatia (-115). Croatia is without stud, imported scorer Da Silva but I still think they have too much for the 101st ranked Austrian team who are in unchartered waters IMHO not being in a tournament of this kind in over a decade. I wouldn't want to see the Croats in the knockout round(s), if/when they get there.

Leaning towards Austria/Croatia UNDER too as I don't think Austria scores, but haven't played it yet.

Last edited by CuseFan10; 06-07-2008, 11:53 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Croats very sloppy and didn't deserve to win but Austria is just not very good and can't score.

Euro 2008: 5-0 (+6.85 units)

3 UNITS
        France -1/2 (-130). Romania is not a bad team but they are in the wrong group. There's no shame in losing to France, Italy, or the Dutch and I wouldn't be shocked if they at least tie, if not upset, one of them.

0.5 UNIT
        Netherlands/Italy DRAW (+200). Going against the aging Italians possibly all tourney long. Wanted to play the Dutch +220 but think a 1-1 or 0-0 draw is very possible.

Last edited by CuseFan10; 06-08-2008, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Euro 2008: 5-2 (+2.45 units)

2 UNITS
          Germany (-150). I took two days off smarting from the Netherlands should have been win I didn't play and missing the Spain gift. Croatia looked mediocre IMHO, though I know they are talented and a "dark horse" I still think Germany wins this one.

Comment

Working...
          X