Help !!! I need some 'splainin pleeeeease

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help !!! I need some 'splainin pleeeeease

I need some help understanding this Asian handicap thing. I understand some of it but not the highlighted areas...

PM Portugal -133 -0.5 -130 O: 2-2.5 +111
    Turkey +450 +0.5 +111 U: 2-2.5 -120
    Draw +225

Portugal -0/-0.5 -175 O: 1.5-2 -169
    Turkey +0/+0.5 +161 U: 1.5-2 +151
    Does this one mean the team must win or not lose by 1 or more?

Portugal -0.5/-1 +108 O: 2 -135
    Turkey +0.5/+1 -118 U: 2 +114
    Does this one mean the team must win or not lose by 2 or more?

PM Portugal -1 +161 O: 2.5 +138
    Turkey +1 -175 U: 2.5 -164
    Make a few more today than you made or lost yesterday

MM -

Here's the deal:

Portugal PK & -.5 So if Portugal wins by 1 goal or more you win the entire bet. If Portugal draws you get 1/2 your money back on the bet. Your bet is actually two bets in one. It's a PK and -.5

Turkey +1/2 & PK - Basically means you need Turkey to draw or win the match to win the bet. A turkey loss results in no money at all.

Portugal -.5 & -1 is again two bets in 1. Portugal wins by 1 goal you win 1/2 the bet. Portugal wins by 2 goals or more you win the entire bet. Portugal draw or loss you lose the entire bet.

Turkey +.5 & +1. You win if Turkey draws or wins the match. You get 1/2 your money back if Turkey loses by 1 goal. You lose the entire bet if Turkey loses by 2 or more goals.

Comment

Originally posted by coreyschucky View Post
      MM -

Here's the deal:

Portugal PK & -.5 So if Portugal wins by 1 goal or more you win the entire bet. If Portugal draws you get 1/2 your money back on the bet. Your bet is actually two bets in one. It's a PK and -.5

Turkey +1/2 & PK - Basically means you need Turkey to draw or win the match to win the bet. A turkey loss results in no money at all.

Portugal -.5 & -1 is again two bets in 1. Portugal wins by 1 goal you win 1/2 the bet. Portugal wins by 2 goals or more you win the entire bet. Portugal draw or loss you lose the entire bet.

Turkey +.5 & +1. You win if Turkey draws or wins the match. You get 1/2 your money back if Turkey loses by 1 goal. You lose the entire bet if Turkey loses by 2 or more goals.
      TA Daa !!! Got it now. Man this crap is confusing but very beneficia $$$
      Make a few more today than you made or lost yesterday

Comment

Working...
      X