Want a good laugh guys??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want a good laugh guys??

Sure dont mean to disrespcet the boxing forum with nonsense but I thought you guys would get a good laugh. It was a boxing match, I guess.....What a joke!!

Jose Canseco may be known for — among other things — knocking balls out of the park. But Saturday, he couldn't help but be a victim of a knockout of a different kind.

Sikahema, who is also a sportscaster, is no stranger to the ring. He has had more than 80 fights as an amateur boxer, according to the report, while Canseco claimed to have a background in martial arts.

"When you step inside the square circle," Sikahema said, according to the Press, "don't ever think that your size is going to matter because in Philadelphia, we will chop you down."

Sikahema knocked Canseco down twice — once with a left hook, and the second after a flurry of punches — as the bout was called before the end of the first round.

"The only thing that surprised me was that it didn't end in the first 30 seconds," Sikahema said.

Sikahema donated $5,000 of his winnings to the family of a slain Philadelphia police officer, who was shot and killed in May.

Who knows, mods feel free to move this one to the toilet, hahaha!!

Classic. Was this fight on TV? I'd love to see some footage of ol' Jose getting used as a punching bag.

Comment

Ya, I heard about the fight being made cuz Canseco needed the money.
      I didn't even know it happened yet.

Comment

Kevin-
        If you go to youtube you can see some clips from ESPN with them discussing it and one even shows some of the actual fight. There's not much to see as it was over basically when it started. I dont know what Jose was thinking and if he needs the money that bad, its really another sad pro athlete story. Good thing is Vai Sikahema gave his purse to the family of a slain police officer so the story does have a nice ending even if Canseco embarrassed the hell out of himself!

Comment

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VEuBPDaSDig&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VEuBPDaSDig&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:beer2:

Comment

Working...
          X