• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NRL - Round 3

YTD: 3-0
    Profit: +8.46 Units

3 * Paramatta Eels v West Tigers - West Tigers +4.0 to win @ $1.91

Paramatta were shocking last week as to were the Tigers - but I like the Tigers and the Tigers are always good with the 4 point margin - I like them to get their first win of the season tonight.

As far as the Broncos game goes I dont like betting on games where it is -4.5 So I'll pass that and wait for it to go down to -4.0 (But I'm not too sure on it as Lockyer isnt playing but I'll keep my eyes on that line)

Cheers,

I'll post up Saturday Nights plays up later tonight.
    Soccer 2011 Picks - YTD: 67-0-45 Profit: £267.10

Paramatta win 22-20 (Extra Time) - WIN! (Enough to Cover the +4.0)

YTD: 4-0
    Profit: +11.19 Units

Comment

Saturdays Games

St George Illawarra v North Qld Cowboys - No Play

This game is too hard I dont like playing against the Dragons when they play at home even though the Cowboys have been the better team this season and the Dragons have too many injuries. No Gasnier, Young and Morris will hurt the Dragons but I'm not keen to go against a side who have won 4 of the past 6 at home against the Cowboys.

3 * Cronulla Sharks v South Sydney Rabbitohs - South Sydney to win @ $1.77

Yes I'm playing the ML here. I like the Bunnies but I think this is a tough call it could go either way the only reason why I'm siding with the Bunnies to be honest is I think they will benefit from having a 1 day more break over the Sharks who played on Monday night and lost up at the Gold Coast. The Bunnies have been good against mediocre teams this season - I believe they will come out today and show they are more than just an above average team this season. Also Paul Gallen up front will be a big miss for the Sharks.

Comment

The winning streak in NRL continues

Rabbitohs won 26-16 WIN!
        Also North QLD won 22-18

YTD: 5-0
        Profit: +13.5 Units

Sunday's Games

3 * Melbourne Storm v New Zealand Warriors - NZ Warriors to win +7.5 @ $1.91

tought game this one - NZ Warriors are one of the best teams this season and what a better way to prove it than getting the chance to beat the Storm at the graveyard they were the last team to and there is every chance they can. However been a Storm man I dont think the Warriors will be able to stop the Storm. I do like the +7.5 start for NZ and I'll play that

3 * Bulldogs v Gold Coast Titans - Gold Coast Titans to win +8.5 @ $1.91

Bulldogs have started the season slow and have looked slow on the pitch - with 2 losses the Bulldogs dont look anything like Premiership contenders. Gold Coast looked rather good last week against the Sharks. I think they will put in an effort good enough to make this game close - I also believe the +8.5 is a rather good margin to get for a team who has been as slow as the Bulldogs have been.

3 * Sydney Roosters v Manly Sea Eagles - Manly Sea Eagles to win -5.5 @ $1.91

After watching the Roosters the last two weeks I cant help but think they are in serious trouble. Although the Eagles are without Orford, Menzies and Matai I think they will inflict enough damage to come out with the win and the line is at a perfect height of just under one converted try.

Comment

keep it rolling in NRL man :beerbang:
          ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
          NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
          MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
          CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Not a good day today..

Gold Coast lost 22-6
            NZ lost 30-12
            Manly won 30-8 WIN!

YTD:6-2
            Profit:+10.23 Units
            Last edited by BeyondTheGame; 04-01-2007, 05:38 AM.

Comment

still up on the year keep up the good work
              ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
              NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
              MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
              CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Working...
              X