UFC 91 Early Thought

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC 91 Early Thought

Pinny has the Couture / Lesnar fight as basically a toss-up with Couture -104 and Lesnar -106. There has to be value in Couture here. Randy is a Wrestler and should be able to deal with Brocks continuous takedown attempts. I think we'll see Couture with some of the 'Dirty Boxing' that broke down Gonzaga so much. Don't think Brock's dealt with anything like that.

Should have tons of eyeballs on this fight, though, maybe a record for UFC PPV?

Should be Fun.

valen

When I first heard this fight announced, I thought noooooo, dont fight that damn monster! He is just too damn big for Randy. With that being said, Randy must see something that I dont. He is without a doubt the best in the sport at coming in with a great gameplan. I have no doubt that Randy is going to use that dirty boxing and some other tricks of the trade to grind out the W. No way in hell Randy takes this as his first fight back to get embarrassed. My only concern is the damn long layoff. That combined with the mental stress of that whole legal nonsense has to be the only downfall. One thing Ive learned, the hard way I might add, is to never bet against the natural. Randy has left me looking like an idiot on more than one occasion. I think Brock pulls his usual human tornado act for the first 90 seconds. Randy weathers the storm and settles down to work his magic. I honestly see Randy's experience and overall skill beating Brock into a TKO stoppage in the 3nd or 4th. I havent decided if Im gonna bet yet as this one will be exciting enough without the added pressure of action. GOOD LUCK if you bet. Im taking Randy all day!:thumbs:

Comment

Working...
    X