DLH vs Pac

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DLH vs Pac

I've been on DLH since the fight was made. I've watched DLH go from -240 to a nice -190 on one book. If you are planning to take Oscar, just wait until the last day. Public money is going to be hitting Paquaio all week long.

Just waiting for the right time to place.

Side note.
    I think I'm 1 for my last 5 in boxing, coming off a 6 month break, I haven't been doing well at all on my fights.

Nevertheless, I'm rolling with the Golden Boy. Im as big a Paquiao fan as the next...but the mismatch is going to be revealed on Dec. 6

Down to -170

Waiting for it to hit -150 and Im jumping on it with 4.5 to pay 3

Comment

Damn that line dropped, where did you see -170? 5D has it -185.... doubt it goes past -165 do boxing lines really move this much? I was leaning Paq, but it does look square as hell. GL :thumbs:
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Jumped up to -180 after the weigh ins. Pac came in at 140, thats insane. DLH came in at 145. I would of liked for him to come in at 147 but he'll be fine, just bieng cautious.

This morning I saw it go back to -170. I go through a local, but he bases of world sports exchange (wsex). I just put 3.4 for 2.

Ill place more later if I see it drop to 150.

Comment

Oh ya, boxing lines move a good amount. When the fight was made DLH opened as high as -240, steadied at about -220, and has plummeted from there.

Asian money is backing Pac hard. People are about to lose their homes. I feel bad...

Comment

Originally posted by V3r1f13d View Post
            Oh ya, boxing lines move a good amount. When the fight was made DLH opened as high as -240, steadied at about -220, and has plummeted from there.

Asian money is backing Pac hard. People are about to lose their homes. I feel bad...
            Don't feel bad. Pac Man just raped De La Hoya, 6 ways from Sunday.

Comment

One of my best buddies is the biggest Oscar fan in the whole world and out of a freindly competition with him, Ive been hating on DLH for quite a while and was rooting like hell for pac man. Never ever did I see this fight playing out like this. Un ******* believable. Talk about a one sided ass whooping. Pac man is amazing period! Even though I dont like DLH, its never easy to see a legend go out like that. Ive said it a million times, when it goes it goes. Boxing, just like MMA is a brutal sport. The younger pac man was just so damn fast and it was obvious from the opening bell. The punch fight numbers were some of the most lop sided Ive ever seen, especially when you're talking about Oscar being on the receiving end of them. The 7th round, Manny was hitting him with everything and i dont think Oscar landed, or even threw more than 10-15 punches. WOW, i was hoping manny would take a close decision, but to say Im in shock at the fight he fought tonight would be putting it mildly. Hats off to manny, he did it, and did it big......Congrats to the number one P4P boxer in the world.:thumbs:

Comment

boxing is a complete and utter joke....it's not even a sport anymore...it's a marketing machine aimed at suckering all you guys in to watch that horse**** they put on PPV....nothing going on so lets trot out some washed up fighter who's like 38 years old and pay him 2 million dollars to get pummeled

boxing used to be a great sport but that died in the late 80's when it became more about being a side show and less about what goes on in the ring.

sorry to anyone who actually paid for that trash and wasted their time tonight watching it.
                I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Wow, what an ass beating. After round 2 I knew it was pretty much over.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                    boxing is a complete and utter joke....it's not even a sport anymore...it's a marketing machine aimed at suckering all you guys in to watch that horse**** they put on PPV....nothing going on so lets trot out some washed up fighter who's like 38 years old and pay him 2 million dollars to get pummeled

boxing used to be a great sport but that died in the late 80's when it became more about being a side show and less about what goes on in the ring.

sorry to anyone who actually paid for that trash and wasted their time tonight watching it.
                    Yeah yeah, go watch your SOFTBALL Flyers

That was awesome watching DE La Hoya get his ass whipped !

AWESOME

I would of paid 200 dollars to watch that ASS WHOOPING

What a warrior De La Hoya
                    QUIT ON HIS STOOL !!!

Manny Pacman vs Floyd Mayweather !
                    Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
                    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
                    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
                    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
                    (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Originally posted by No1mikefan View Post
                      One of my best buddies is the biggest Oscar fan in the whole world and out of a freindly competition with him, Ive been hating on DLH for quite a while and was rooting like hell for pac man. Never ever did I see this fight playing out like this. Un ******* believable. Talk about a one sided ass whooping. Pac man is amazing period! Even though I dont like DLH, its never easy to see a legend go out like that. Ive said it a million times, when it goes it goes. Boxing, just like MMA is a brutal sport. The younger pac man was just so damn fast and it was obvious from the opening bell. The punch fight numbers were some of the most lop sided Ive ever seen, especially when you're talking about Oscar being on the receiving end of them. The 7th round, Manny was hitting him with everything and i dont think Oscar landed, or even threw more than 10-15 punches. WOW, i was hoping manny would take a close decision, but to say Im in shock at the fight he fought tonight would be putting it mildly. Hats off to manny, he did it, and did it big......Congrats to the number one P4P boxer in the world.:thumbs:
                      No doubt about it

You summed it up perfectly

Pacman THE PEOPLES CHAMP

The true Peoples Champ

I saw where he donates all kinds of money to Health Clinics and such in his country ( Phillipines ) his trainer Freddy Roach says he is concernced that Pacman gives away too much money ...

PacMan is a hell of a fighter and a better person !

I would love to see him and Floyd get in the ring ..

You could see Pacman vs Hatton ..

What do you guys think of that one

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
                      (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
                      (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
                      (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
                      (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

The bright side of losing that badly is that I dont even think about losing my play, since I'm still stuck on that ass whooping DLH just took.

Comment

Originally posted by V3r1f13d View Post
                          The bright side of losing that badly is that I dont even think about losing my play, since I'm still stuck on that ass whooping DLH just took.
                          :thumbs:

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
                          (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
                          (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
                          (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
                          (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

can we get one damn good fight lately ..........

pavlik got his ass handed to him by b-hop

roy jones ass beat by calzaghe

and now

pac-man destroying that pussy DHL

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee one good big time fight anytime soon im asking nicely
                            ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                            NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                            MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                            CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Working...
                            X