X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klitschko vs Gomez

Under 7.5 +120
    .5 For .6

Both sides of the stats and their history as stablemates and sparring partners tells me to play the Over (-150). Money has been hitting the Over as well.

Going to fade myself on this one, even though everything is telling me Over. 2 reasons.
    1) The ring is 4 feet shorter than the approved ring size. No room to box. Gomez is going for the KO, he has too. Vitali will be forced to fire back.

2) What I have been seeing lately, is that even though the fighter can go on and hit the over round (in this case the 8th) if they think there is no way to win the fight they will throw in the towel. It would help even more if Buddy McGirt was in the corner, I swear that guy plays.

I know my 2 points above seem useless if you look at the reasons to play the over, but I'm going to roll with it.

Gomez has heart. I thought it was a little slow to start, then he almost had him out of there in the 7th. Gomez took the shots for a full minute to make it out of the round. Damn, I was close.

Then he got battered for another 4 or 5 minutes and the ref stopped it.

Comment

I missed the fight unfortunately. Was it any good?
      2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

It started out slow, then Klitschko just battered him. It was alright...nothing great though.

Comment

Figured as much. Wanted to bet on Vitaly at around -500, but that was only a dream. The price is always extremely inflate on either brother. Rightfully so though.
          2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

I dont mind the huge fave too much because I will be on the other end of it one of these days.

Chris Arreola is worth the bet. He can take either brother out with a Rahman/Lewis type upset and he has a solid chin. I think the David Haye line will look close (if it happens) but I don't think I could bet on Haye against either Klitschko.

Comment

Working...
            X