Clear All

• Chambers vs Peter

Ready for my in-depth write up?

2 suck ass fighters.
    1 sucks less ass.

Chambers (-150)
    1.5 For 1

This one is tough to call.

Chambers has a TERRIBLE track record. His only decent win was vs. Brock, which I personally think he lost.

Peters has had battles with both Klitschko bros, beat Toney twice, and beat Maskaev. If Peters was the same fighter he was against Wladimir, I take him in a heart beat.

Will motivation even be there for him? Probably not.

Chambers is straight trash. I can only get him at -180 which is too high for a play from me. Also getting a ****ty deal on Peters, so no value there. Looks like it will just be a no play.

Good luck with your play. I'll be rooting for Chambers for your sake. :victory:
    2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

I thought Chambers scrapped by the accountant (Brock), but I was on Chamber in that one as well so I may have been slightly biased in that one.

Peter has good wins against old slugs. Speed is what beats Peter, and that's exactly what Chamber has...

Peter has a good chance of landing a bone crusher, but we'll see. I'll just have to sweat that concept out for 10 rounds. Thanks for the support.

Comment

Yeah, it will be interesting to see how much gas Peter has. He says he's in the greatest shape of his life (never heard that before) but came in at what, 265?

Peter is going to end up walking through whatever Chambers has to offer. If Peter has the stamina at 265 to be aggressive all night, he'll win the fight. But that chances of that happening are about +140. haha
        2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

Speed comes through.
          Peter didn't even look strong, what the hell happened to him?
          Scorecards were no where close to each other.

I prolonged going out tonight to watch this crap.
          I dont care, a win is a win. :thumbs:

Comment

He's got no drive anymore. I was thinking to myself before the fight "whoever loses this one, is most likely done for good."

After seeing that, I think they're both done. That was an absolute pathetic display by Chambers.

Ugly ugly ugly.
            2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

Working...
            X