Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holt vs Bradley

Holt (+170)

I will say what everyone else has been saying for some time now, Bradley has never faced anyone. Now, everytime we say this he ends up winning the fight. Believe it or not, Holt is a jump up for him. MUCH tougher opponent than the old Junior Witter. The plus the height and reach is going to be too much for him. Holt towers over Bradley and he is going to have a very tough time getting inside and will be taking some punishment to do so.

Over 11.5 (-120)
    No one is getting KO'd in this one.
    EVEN if stops early it definately wouldnt be Bradley putting Holt on his back, he's not a power puncher. It would be Holt laying out Bradley, and in that case I still win my play above. I still think its going the distance.

1 On Holt For 1.7
    1.2 Over 11.5

Plus we got a decent PPV card tonight, the Latin Fury 5935 whatever they want to call it.

I chose staying home to watch these over free tickets to the Kings vs Coyotes game tonight. It wasn't a very tough call...

Did you order the PPV by any chance?

JMM look out. Edwin Valero is the real ******* deal.
    2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

Ya I saw the PPV, but didn't watch the main event (changed to Showtime). I've seen Valero fight a couple times. I'd like to see him against top competition before I say anything. He definately deserves to be in with the best.

Holt gave a couple rounds away, so he lost the fight.
      The over hit though.

1-1 Push

Comment

winky next week

what do you think of that one ?
        Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
        (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
        (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
        (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
        (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Originally posted by BUNK MORELAND View Post
          what do you think of that one ?
          I haven't seen the lines yet. I like the Over but I know it's going to be pricey.
          Winky has had way too long of a lay off...so I am leaning towards Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by V3r1f13d View Post
            I haven't seen the lines yet. I like the Over but I know it's going to be pricey.
            Winky has had way too long of a lay off...so I am leaning towards Williams.

I can't bet against winky .. CAN'T DO IT !!!!

did you see winky vs Taylor .. i think winky got robbed ( it was a draw ) , i ask because of Williams height .. I don't think his reach will be a problem for Winky .. Because of how good of a defensive fighter WINKY is

I'm leaning towards Winky .. TOO MUCH experience ..and he is such a good defensive fighter .. Can't wait for this one
            Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
            (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
            (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
            (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
            (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Working...
            X