Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC

Any thoughts on the fights tonight??

Like Machida tonight, but leaning on taking the plus money with the heavyweight champ...

Like Hughes too, but its a big line...Any thoughts would be appreciated..

The only dog I would lay on is Frank Edgar over Sean Sherk.

Evans is a huge underdog considering he is the belt holder. I think Machida makes Evans look like he doesn't even belong at the top.

No way Serra beats Hughes, they are both wrestlers...and Hughes is a better wrestler. If Hughes loses he will probably hang them up. He won't lose though.

Comment

Hope you took my Edgar advise. Saw him around +280 at the time.

Boring azz card though...

Only reason Im watching if because of Machida. I'm not a big MMA fan.

Comment

Nice call man... didnt see that coming.

I layed a LOT on Barry to win. Of course he had the fight won, then got choked out. I made about 3/4 of it up laying on McFedries blindly. haha

But yeah, pretty boring overall. Worth the $55? Probably not.

Machida is the real deal though!
        2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

Ya, best way to make an up and comer (Edgar) known is to feed him to an old big named vet (Sherk). The majority of the time it pans out. With that win they have a ton of options to market Edgar. White is an ex boxer, so he steals a lot of his marketing tricks from boxing.

Machida made Rashad look like a sparring partner...

Comment

Originally posted by V3r1f13d View Post
            The only dog I would lay on is Frank Edgar over Sean Sherk.

Evans is a huge underdog considering he is the belt holder. I think Machida makes Evans look like he doesn't even belong at the top.

No way Serra beats Hughes, they are both wrestlers...and Hughes is a better wrestler. If Hughes loses he will probably hang them up. He won't lose though.

Nice call on Frankie, was not sure he could pull it off but my heart was with edgar.. Perfect game plan executed to a T!!! I did like hughes and thought he would have been more dominant, the head butt messed him up, shame on the ref for missing it!! Machida is just unreal, was so happy he starched Evans... No bets for me last night but i really enjoyed the Edgar and Machinda fights:thumbs:

Comment

Working...
            X