Bodog Fights

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bodog Fights

Anyone looking to bet this? Im thinking about getting the PPV, Would love to watch Lindland Vs. Fedor. Its only 29.95 and will be entertaining if nothing else. Lindland is either Crazy, or just one tough S.O.B. I think a little of both?? There are some other fights that catch my eye, Fedors brother for example? Just wodering if anybody had any thoughts on this card/
    Thanks guys!

mike havent look at the card at all..........fedor wont loose.........his brother really amazes me,,,in mma to me his stand up,,just looks so effortless......gotta love the tattoo s as well...........:beerbang:

Comment

mike so you know ufc 70 will be on spike:beerbang:

Comment

if you go to the Bodog main site they have a link that takes you to the fight site. It shows you all the fighters. Fedors brother is fighting some gigantic guy named Pele? I dont know check it out! Either way Ive already talked myself into getting the PPV? Im a sucker, I must just love giving half my paycheck to the cable company?? Seriously EddieP, check out the site and tell me what you think. It looks like it will be worth it?

Comment

Well, I placed my bet last night and was going to post that I took Fedors brother, but the event already took place. I guess they fought this morning at 8:00 a.m. eastern? I wont tell you guys if I won or not so I dont spoil it. If you want me to post a copy of my wager I will after the fights air tonight on PPV. I still plan to buy it and watch as I dont know the outcomes of any of the other fights and I promised myself i wont look......LOL! Its going to be a long day trying to avoid any of the mma sites....:bang: :bang: Its like not trying to guess whats in your christmas presents????? Talk to you guys later.

Comment

mike i hope you hit something:beerbang: im going to watch manny pac tonight..........no bet for me as he is -900,,but i think he wins.........not betting so it should be a winner.............

Comment

It wasn't a bad card? The only complaint I have is that the main event was over with about 40 minutes left and the b.s'd and only showed 1 round of an undercard fight! At least with the UFC, they throw in a couple undercard fights to fill the time and give you your moneys worth? It seemed pretty low budget as far as PPV's go. I dont think I will buy anymore Bodog fight ppv's unless there is a fight I really want to see? Ill save my $ for the UFC? I did win a little on Fedors little brother, that guy is awesome, straight stone face the entire fight. He looks like he REALLY wants to kill somebody! The announcers said he spent 5 years in a Russian prison! That is one guy I would hate to have pissed at me....LOL! Here is my wager so nobody thinks Im full of it...LOL!
              Date placed:
              Apr 13, 2007 8:10p

Date settled:
              Apr 14, 2007 12:53p
              Single # 72159353
              Mixed Martial Arts (Game) Moneyline
              (703) Aleksander Emelianenko -300 Sat@9:00p

Final Scores
              Aleksander Emelianenko 1
              Eric Pele 0

Outcome:
              Win
              Nothing big, 2 bills to win almost 80? once again, I covered the PPV cost and had fun. Good enough for me. Hope you guys made some loot today!!

Comment

mike good deal glad you made some money:beerbang: fedors brother is something isnt he??? i think i read he was in the russian mob at one time........and yes he spent time in prison.........i watched the boxing last night,,,,,,,,,good card and my man manny won just like i said he would:) gottem all when i dont bet:beerbang: the guy he fought was undefeated until last night............pacman is a class act,,a head butt caused a cut on manny in the 7 th round,,right above his eye,,,,he poured it on after that and pulled the ko off in the 8th........not sure what the over and under was,,,,knew iwasnt betting so i didnt pay too much attention...............

Comment

Yea, I love watching Pacman, that guy is a ball of energy! Non stop punching, its incredible. Plus his style is so hard to gameplan for? He is all over the place, I dont know how these guys are going to get a handle on him...I heard he is bigger than the president over in the Phillipeans? He is like a god to those guys! Nice to see his people showing the love! I hope HBO shows a replay next weekend? Oh, second thought, scratch that, next saturday night is UFC 70!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If they show a replay of pacman, Ill have to catch the HBO west coast replay at like midnight my time? Not too bad when your biggest worry is trying to find time to watch all the fights huh??? LOL! See ya EddieP, We need to put all the forum mma heads together and Crush em with 70!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

mike after my disaster for ufc 69,,,to say my confidence is a bit shaken is an understatement............i need all the help i can get!!!!!!!! im waiting for a guys picks thats even worse than me,,, then i will fade away:beerbang: my account is at zero again,so not even sure what im going to do yet,,,if anything maybe just a few small parlays,,wont have much more than a buck to put in..........dont even want to say how much l lost playing cards the past six months:bang:

Comment

I hear ya, I got greedy and tried to double up to have more to bet on pacman. My dumb ass put a nice chunk on Valuev in boxing last sat:bang: :bang: I went in strictly to bet the over and changed my mind at the last minute. I dont know how many times ive done that and wound up losing. I just continue to learn the hard way. Ill try to build it back up with some baseball or hoops so I have something to work with come saturday. If I lose my ass than I too will be laying low this weekend. UFC has been good to me and looking to keep it going with 70! Dont worry, we'll get em!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X