Juan Manuel Marquez vs. Erik Morales Pick with Analysis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juan Manuel Marquez vs. Erik Morales Pick with Analysis

Check out Scotty L's take on who he thinks will win this 12 round World Lightweight Championship fight Saturday night at the MGM Grand: <a href="http://www.predictem.com/boxing/juan-manuel-marquez-vs-erik-morales-pick.php" title="Juan Manuel Marquez vs. Erik Morales Fight Preview and Prediction to Win">Juan Manuel Marquez vs. Erik Morales Pick</a>.
    Delivering previews and picks to your computer 365/days a year!

Wow, how long ago did he write this one? Marquez never even agreed to fight Morales.
    Morales vs Maidana was made 2 or 3 months ago.

One dog, straddling it with another.

Morales (+600) .5 For 3

Morales vs Maidana (+175) 1 For 1.75

Morales either does it or he doesn't. This isn't a down the stretch fight. If he is going to beat Maidana you will see it in the first round or two. If he does it, then I don't think it will be by KO. I am looking for him to slow Maidana down. If he blocks low, go high. If he blocks high, go low. It's going to be a pick apart fight by Morales.

I just have to avoid the Maidana KO Under 9.5 which is favored to happen.
    Anything besides that and it's a positive figure. Actually, just checked again and the Over jumped to +190. So ya, that tells you where the money is going.

Also,

Guerrero (-240) 1.2 For .5

Another Golden Boy mexican fighter.
    They are already trying to revive Victor Ortiz. They can't afford to lose another prospect. They feel he can beat a big name, so I am going to run with it. They have a lot more on the line than I do!

Comment

Sick fight.

+1.75

Comment

Working...
      X