X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing 4-23

Joseph Agbeko +120
    Abner Mares -150

Agbeko is awkward and not too many people have been able to really look good against him. To me, Mares is the best in the division and is just getting better and better. Great movement, solid punches, and a lot of heart.

Placing 1.5 on Mares to pay 1.

Yohnny Perez -120
    Vic Darchinyan -110

Rarely do we see a "pick em" in boxing. I like Vic in this fight. I know his stock fell considerably over the last couple years, but I think he goes back to his original killer instinct and beats Perez in this fight. Looking for a couple flash knockdowns to give him the edge on the score cards.

Playing 1.1 on Darchinyan to pay 1.

I haven't placed yet. I won't be placing until after the weighs ins, so my lines may change. Basically placing whatever to pay 1.

Well, it might be off now.
    Damnit! There goes my Saturday night. I'm so upset.

stevemaxboxing Steve Kim
    told by a source at DKP, Agbeko collapsed at the airport, with a sciatic nerve condition.That's why he wasn't at open workout on Tue

Boxingworld
    Breaking News: We just got word that the Mares- Agbeko fight is OFF. Agbeko recently collapse and the Dr. will not allow him to fight. ----@Espinozaboxing

Comment

Yup, fight is officially off.
      Showtime may scrap the entire card.

Comment

Yohnny and Vic bumped to the main event.
        Vic doesn't do well on the major stage. I was playing for him to win on the undercard. He always folds when he's under the spotlight.

Everything is just screwed up right now.
        I'm backing off on the play.

See you guys in pucks and bases.

Comment

Working...
        X