No announcement yet.

Taylor/Spinks - Pavlik/Miranda

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW, I couldnt have been any more wrong on this one!!! DAMN!!! The pain of losing the money is eased by the fact that it was a action packed fight!! Still stings though, just dont know what the hell was wrong with Miranda, its like he was never in it? Damn, hats off to Pavlik, he sure proved me wrong!!!!:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: I hope Rampage can get my damn money back next weekend...LOL!!!!!

Comment

i know why miranda went down to -145..........wow what a beating he took,lol..........can spinks pull off the upset too??? just for ****s i parlayed both dogs as well:)

Comment

need the over in the next bout!!!!!!!!!!!! :blackeye:

Comment

Ya, what a beating.

Betting against an undefeated caucasian has now bittin me twice (Lacy & Pavlik).

OK, lets go Hatton!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by V3r1f13d View Post
            Ya, what a beating.

Betting against an undefeated caucasian has now bittin me twice (Lacy & Pavlik).

OK, lets go Hatton!!!!!
            :laughing: THANKS V3!!!!! I damn near pissed myself laughing when I read that.......Im right there with you, I fell for that Lacey trap also!! I cant even be mad about that money after the laugh you just gave me!! Thanks man, I owe you one....LOL!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by No1mikefan View Post
              :laughing: THANKS V3!!!!! I damn near pissed myself laughing when I read that.......Im right there with you, I fell for that Lacey trap also!! I cant even be mad about that money after the laugh you just gave me!! Thanks man, I owe you one....LOL!!!!
              Ha, ya...definately worth my money to learn this lesson.

I was on Castillo a couple of months ago, but now...it's Hatton all day.

Comment

v3 nice call on the over i got back some of what i lost on miranda:blackeye: from now on when i see a line move like that im not betting,-145 looked to damn good,got sucked right in again:nuts: i think hatton gets beat this time,with that said hatton must be money:beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by No1mikefan View Post
                  WOW, I couldnt have been any more wrong on this one!!! DAMN!!! The pain of losing the money is eased by the fact that it was a action packed fight!! Still stings though, just dont know what the hell was wrong with Miranda, its like he was never in it? Damn, hats off to Pavlik, he sure proved me wrong!!!!:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: I hope Rampage can get my damn money back next weekend...LOL!!!!!
                  Boy Pavlik looked good .. He took some shots too .. Good Action Fight, can't wait to see Pavlik step up and take on B.I. (Taylor) .. Spinks did not take advantage of his opportunity at all .. He didn't put it on the line IMO .. Boring fight ...
                  Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
                  (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
                  (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
                  (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
                  (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Originally posted by V3r1f13d View Post

Haha, classic... :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                    X