X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao vs Mosley

Pacquiao vs Mosely Under 11.5 (-180) .9 For .5

Mosley (+600) .5 For 3

If Mosley wins, it would be by KO and within the first 4 or 5 rounds. It's been the year of upsets, so why not...

If Manny wins, it would be by KO or Decision. Do I think Shane will get Knocked Out? Not really. Actually, I really don't see that happening at all. I believe if Shane get's battered around enough the ref will stop it or Naseem will throw the towel in. They won't let Shane take the beating that Margarito did.

Looks risky, but look at the flip side.
    Manny at -900?
    Over at 11.5 at +150?

That's risk in my eyes...

Manny will win, hands down. Only way Manny will lose if someone drugged him or he caught a sickness.

Manny is too fast and powerful. By the time Shane throws one punch, Manny has already landed five punch combo, LOL. Manny is a beast. I placed Manny in a parlay bet with my other games.
    Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

Ya at -900 he better be a sure thing...

I just don't believe it will go the full 12, and half a unit winning isn't really enough for me to care about so why not throw it on a 6/1 dog.

Shane is fast too. Faster than anyone Manny has ever fought before.

Shane has a nice reach advantage. If he can keep Manny at bay with his jab (Shane has a decent jab, not the best, but its OK) then he has a chance.

In the end, without peppering Mosley up too much, you are right...Manny is too fast and puts his punches together with the best of them. His footwork is unbelievable as well. He should get the W here.

More importantly, Pavlik is back in the ring.

Comment

I'm going to play for a Manny TKO, KO, DQ -175 for a few units. Best of luck fellas. :)
        NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
        MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
        MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
        NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
        Updated on 01/13/18
        ---
        One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

Lost both plays, plus the fight sucked.
          If I lose I don't mind if it's a good fight, but this was just all around bunk.

Comment

I didn't get to watch it, but I have heard it was a loser. Wondering what caused Pac to not close the distance and handle the slower fighter???
            NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
            MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
            MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
            NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
            Updated on 01/13/18
            ---
            One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

He tried.
              Shane was running the entire time after Rd 3.
              Literally back peddling. At one point Manny had to sprint across the ring like a track star. He was doing high knees so I think he was mocking him.

It was ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
              X