My Plays on the Fight:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Plays on the Fight:

Nothing complicated, here. Told myself a while ago I'll never bet against Mayweather again. Here are my meager plays:

5 Plays
    Floyd Mayweather Jr -180

1 Play
    Mayweather by KO-TKO-DQ 19-5

I decided not to get too crazy and if Oscar wins I'll give him props.
    “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

nice call andy, :beerbang:

Comment

Thanks, Eddie.

The fact is Floyd could have knocked De La Hoya out in the last round but he chose not to.

I'll never bet against Mayweather.
      “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

andy i felt the best oscar could do would be a draw....i liked mayweather all along..........-185 seemed just way to low..this fight wont go down as one of the best fights ive ever seen thats for damn sure ..

Comment

hopkins wenky going to be exciting?

Comment

Nice call..Was not all that impressed with the fight to tell you the truth..I mean two great fighters but if that is going to be the fight that is going to save boxing than boxing is in trouble..I don't understand why Oscar got away from the jab after it was working for him..Really would of liked to seen him win this cause I was so sick of Mayweathers mouth..Nonetheless nice call :beerbang:

Comment

hopkins and wright this one makes no sense to me.........if anything i would say it goes the distance.......these guys are in buisness together i think,,dont see either one getting a knock out.................

Comment

Working...
              X