Diaz vs GSP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diaz vs GSP

Heard they made this an actuality coming up in UFC 137 - October 29th at the Mandalay Bay.

I think if GSP makes this look easy, he'll have NO choice but to fight Anderson Silva.

Thoughts?
    NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
    MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
    MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
    NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
    Updated on 01/13/18
    ---
    One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

I see it playing out just like GSP vs Miller.

I don't think GSP will fight Silva. Too much weight to pack on for him (15 pounds). He likes to keep lean mass.

Comment

Originally posted by V3r1f13d View Post
      I see it playing out just like GSP vs Miller.

I don't think GSP will fight Silva. Too much weight to pack on for him (15 pounds). He likes to keep lean mass.

Ya i think your right, silva walks around at 205-215 he cuts weight to fight the 185 class, and thats why his transisiton to 205 is easy for him, which means gsp would have to move up and gsp walks at 175 be asking him to gain 10 lbs to make weigh just to fight, i acutally think there is a lot of new and up coming blood in the 170 class that will be in line to fight gsp...

Rory MacDonald

Pascal Krauss

plus i think there a couple 3-4 off this ultimate fighter season that will make some noise in this weight class... Gsp is still a Dominate force, and probably wont be beat, but i think there will be some hyped fights for him soon...

But on the other hand This fight Needs to happen, just to settle the dispute, even though silva would have the weight advantage, GSP as good as he is should not make that much of a difference since silva doesnt want to wrestle, he submits or knocks you out, I want this fight to happen so i can collect some money from all my friends that say GSP gonna beat silva, cause i know that is not gonna happen SILVA FTW :beerbang:
      NCAAF YTD
      Overall

67-46-2 +41.08 units

Comment

Working...
      X