No announcement yet.

Fedor vs Henderson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fedor had the right idea, but I think he cut too hard too quick.
    Hendo using natural speed.

He shuoldn't retire though. Just needs to get in better shape.

Comment

Wow, what a round!! The comeback by Hendo was ridiculous and exactly what happened against Feijao... gets rocked, uses his wrestling to escape and land an H-bomb. Lots of people already saying it was stopped too early, but replays show Fedor knocked out by the uppercut, and awoken by the shots afterward.

All I can think is what's next for Hendo?
      NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
      MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
      MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
      NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
      Updated on 01/13/18
      ---
      One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

It's too sad to see it go down this way.

Fedor, and Henderson.. triumph 90% of these modern day MMA fighters in terms of heart, will, ect.

Henderson brought it. So did Fedor. In this circumstance, with 2 MMA fighters of THIS caliber, you MUST let them go out on their shield. Go re-watch Lesnar-Carwin... same circumstance among HW's.

I did factor this into the equation before wagering. Dean, Mirgliotta, and Rosenthal were the only 3 referees I put full trust in letting the fighters sort this out. Dean really let me down here.

There will be some who agree with the stoppage, some who don't. I just was astonished that this was stopped like an ESPN 2 Friday Night Fights co-main event.

I was prepared to tip my hat to Fedor on an amazing career given that he was knocked out, subbed out, or given up a decision.. but this just disgusted me.

The wager is really irrelevant at this point to me. I'm just extremely unhappy with that stoppage. With these fighters, these circumstances, just no. Either way. I promise I would be here lobbying for Dan if the shoe was on the other foot.

At the end of the night, Henderson was given the win. What's done, is done.. and I hope Fedor ditches this sh9t for good.

Good call, Verified. And i'm sorry if I influenced anyone to make a substantial wager on this. I would still do this over again if I could.

This is likely the last sports wager I make, due to all these incoming problems with off shore books. I just wish I would of gotten a justifiable result.

So again, props to Verified, good call by anyone who had the nuts to bet on Henderson. A winning ticket is a winning ticket any way you slice it.
        2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

Thanks for the props.

I think it should have been halted and Dan should have had a point taken away, Fedor given time to recoup. That was 2 clear and intentional shots to the back of the head. I hate comparing but I have to in this case, but no way in hell would a boxing ref allow someone who is dazed and going to down...receive 2 full blows to the back of the head. I've seen several boxers get DQ'd for that.

Comment

Working...
          X