Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopkins Vs Wright

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    i see we have yet another spelling teacher:) rotflmfao i spelled that right i think........ golf is a mindless sport if you want to call it a sport,,and nascar is boring to me,,most nascar fans if not all watch it and hope for wreckage,,that in itself is pathetic......... i like mma and i also like kick boxing,muay thai ect...... would love to see a guy like danny steele in with mayweather and watch him try and run from that:) i like boxing as well,,but we are lacking in exciting fights the past few years......in my youth i more than likely saw more boxing live than most see in a lifetime.....my grand dad just so happened to give larry holmes his first boxing lis.........boxing right now is in a sorry ass state and will continue to be so,,,,,, run it right you say??? run what right? you dont have the fighters you once had,, just take a look at the heavy weight div and you will get my point.........foreman can come back right now and compete,and how old is he??? mayweather fight was a ****en joke,and if i payed 54.95 for that dance contest id puke or smash the tv or maybe both... winky and bhop i still dont know why??? why??? bhop still has his baptism money so i know he is not needing cash for christ sakes.........winky couldnt break an egg shell for crying out loud.......... damn it,, give me hagler, the beas:beerbang: t mugabi,, hell even hearns,, atleast those guys had the balls to take a chance and try and win a fight..boxing right now is like dancing with the stars.....yes we see a miranda beating from time to time,, but not enough for me.........i want to see beatings for the kind of money these clowns are making.......see more action in a bar room

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by EddieP View Post
      i see we have yet another spelling teacher:) rotflmfao i spelled that right i think........ golf is a mindless sport if you want to call it a sport,,and nascar is boring to me,,most nascar fans if not all watch it and hope for wreckage,,that in itself is pathetic......... i like mma and i also like kick boxing,muay thai ect...... would love to see a guy like danny steele in with mayweather and watch him try and run from that:) i like boxing as well,,but we are lacking in exciting fights the past few years......in my youth i more than likely saw more boxing live than most see in a lifetime.....my grand dad just so happened to give larry holmes his first boxing lis.........boxing right now is in a sorry ass state and will continue to be so,,,,,, run it right you say??? run what right? you dont have the fighters you once had,, just take a look at the heavy weight div and you will get my point.........foreman can come back right now and compete,and how old is he??? mayweather fight was a ****en joke,and if i payed 54.95 for that dance contest id puke or smash the tv or maybe both... winky and bhop i still dont know why??? why??? bhop still has his baptism money so i know he is not needing cash for christ sakes.........winky couldnt break an egg shell for crying out loud.......... damn it,, give me hagler, the beas:beerbang: t mugabi,, hell even hearns,, atleast those guys had the balls to take a chance and try and win a fight..boxing right now is like dancing with the stars.....yes we see a miranda beating from time to time,, but not enough for me.........i want to see beatings for the kind of money these clowns are making.......see more action in a bar room
      Bash on EddieP .. Bash on ...
      Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

      Comment


      • #18
        You want a good fight watch Gatti vs Gomez July 14 on HBO just got my tickets in the mail cant wait:beerbang: War Gatti
        NFL 0-0 +0.00units

        NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by birdsfan5 View Post
          You want a good fight watch Gatti vs Gomez July 14 on HBO just got my tickets in the mail cant wait:beerbang: War Gatti

          HELL YEA Birdsfan, Gotta love Gatti!! I met him once when I lived in Vero Beach, FL. He trained down there at Buddy McGirts gym. Super nice guy and one hell of a warrior! Gatti has too much heart for his own good but his fights are always exciting, definately one of my all time favorites. Have fun man, wish I could go! I heard that Micky Ward is training him for this one? Should be great!!

          Comment


          • #20
            Micky is training him and I have a feeling this will be his last fight.
            NFL 0-0 +0.00units

            NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by williwonka05 View Post
              I think otherwise and i am not brain dead .. .. and MMA may be the most exciting sport on the planet for you, but it's not for everybody... I paid 54.95 to watch PBF and ODLH and i was 100% satisfied and again I am not brain dead .. How did you watch the fight for free ?
              willi answer to your question technology:beerbang: hope i spelled that right:beerbang:

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by EddieP View Post
                willi answer to your question technology:beerbang: hope i spelled that right:beerbang:

                whatever ..
                Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by EddieP View Post
                  willi answer to your question technology:beerbang: hope i spelled that right:beerbang:
                  dewsaw?
                  So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me hes got this system. He says its an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard. ---Artie Lange in Beer League

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X