Chan Sung Jung vs +300 Mark Hominick -400
    Jared Hamman vs. Constantinos Philippou
    Mark Bocek vs. Nik Lentz
    John Makdessi vs. Dennis Hallman
    Yves Jabouin vs. Walel Watson
    Rich Attonito vs. Jake Hecht
    Igor Pokrajac vs. Krzysztof Soszynski
    John Cholish vs. Mitch Clarke

Early lines here, and not much value I have to say. I think Machida has the speed to offset Jones' a little bit, and you'd have to think he has the quickness to hit Jones when he leaves himself open after those spinning elbows, kicks, knees. That being said, I don't think Jones loses, but I can't lay that much unless in a parlay.

Big Nog looked good against Brendan Schaub, lackluster vs Cain, and good against Couture. He last fought Mir as coaches of TUF and got smacked around but was later revealed he had a bad staph infection. The guy has a great chin, good KO power, BJJ (may come into play as Mir loves the ground), but is getting older. That being said, I think Mir is also on a roll vs Roy Nelson and Mirko Cro-Cop. Mir has looked in better shape the last couple of fights, but vs a fat Nelson and an old Mirko, do his impressive wins lose some value? I think they over-value him here. Mir likes to bang, and he's been KOd before, and Minotauro can certainly do that. If he goes to the ground, Big Nog is a champion there. I'll monitor the line closely, but I think the action will be pretty even...

I think Hominick/Korean Zombie has potential fight of the year, and if you can get a FOTN prop, I'll be taking it. THough that won't be available until Saturday night, I think. Both of the guys have huge chins, and both are pretty proficient at subs, so this will likely be a war on the feet.

I'm always a big fan of Krzysztof Soszynski, as the guy can bang, sub, but has an average chin, so he makes for some highlights!
    NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
    MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
    MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
    NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
    Updated on 01/13/18
    ---
    One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Sup akatdrake! here is my prediction on these fights

Jones vs Machida

There's not much to say about this fight. Plain and simple, Jon Jones wins by KO or TKO. IMO, this match will not go 5 rounds decision. Maybe two or three rounds the most, lol. And I'm sorry, but karate is not back hahaha!

Mir vs Miny-Nog

Frank Mir dominated Big Country, and Miny Nog just came off with a big win against Brendan Shaub. Tough to say who's going to win, but if I had to choose I would go with Frank Mir. Frank Mir has competed against tougher fighters than Miny Nog, and on top of that Frank Mir has beaten Miny Nog before in a title fight. IMO, there is no difference this time around.

Tito vs A-Nog

Hmmm, lets see...well there's not much to say about both fighters because they both suck. If I had to choose I would go with Tito just because he has fought tougher opponents, and I favor wrestling over jiu jitsu any day of the week.

Patrick vs Ebersole

Both fighters only has 3 fights in the UFC. Ebersole on the other hand has much more experience than Patrick. Like I said before, when it comes to grappling style and controlling the ground I'm going with the wrestler. Hairy chest Ebersole should win it.

Hominick vs Chan Sung Jung

That was a pretty cool submission by the Korean Zombie against Garcia, but that's not gonna happen again, not in a long shot. Hominick is a freakin beast and the fight he lost against Dominick Cruz just shows that he is a badass from taking such a beating. Korean Zombie will have a lot on his hand because Hominick will control this fight standing and I won't be surprise if Hominick wins by KO or TKO.
    Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

BTW, I forgot to say that I wouldn't be surprise if Tito get KO by A-Nog. Both the Nog brothers has boxing credentials. We'll see if Tito can avoid in a boxing match because if he do, he will seriously get dominated.
      Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

Tito has decent hands as well.

I think I'm going to miss this card, but I hope Tito gets the W.
        Same with Machida.

Jones needs to eat some food and move up.

Comment

Loving Claude Patrick so taking him for one unit at -105, missed the good odds on him and Minotauro, but still
          NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
          MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
          MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
          NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
          Updated on 01/13/18
          ---
          One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

Working...
          X