X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JB's Arena Football Week 13

YTD 30-17 (+12.30)

Got three lined up for this week:

Kansas City -5.5 (-110) Vs. LA Avengers Its a MUST WIN for the Brigade this week if they want to make the playoffs. I think they want to make the playoffs very badly and will get the much needed home victory. LA's top receivers are banged up and that does not bode well for them against this Brigade defense.

Dallas -6 (-110) Vs. Columbus Dallas has owned Columbus winning 6 of their last 7 against them. I like Dallas to cover the number in this one regarldess, but its even possible that Columbus might be without QB Matt Nagy. He was hurt last week and my guess is that he will either miss this week or not be at 100%. That made this a pretty easy play.

Chicago -6 (-110) Vs. Arizona I assume I am getting a low number here due to the fact that Chicago got killed last week. However, there where playing without Bobby Sippio last week. He should be back for Chi this week and even if he's not I think the WR's will step up this week after getting embarrased last week. Speaking of WR's Arizona just can't keep em healthy loosing Trandon Harvey last week. If you don't have a good offense you just can't win in this league. With all the injuries Arizona probably has the worst offense in the league at this point.

1 unit each

Good Luck!
    If it ain't fun, don't do it!

2-0 with a push in the Chicago game

YTD 32-17 (+14.30)
    If it ain't fun, don't do it!

Comment

Working...
    X