Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UFC 71: 3 pups that will be barking tonight...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

look what karo cost me

ufc72
    Last edited by EddieP; 05-27-2007, 12:15 PM.

Comment

karo i hate you

ufc72
      Last edited by EddieP; 05-27-2007, 12:16 PM.

Comment

hahaha omg dude, that would have been R I D I C U L O U S. :nuts:

Comment

well yukon i put in 12 parlays totaling 90 bucks.........4 outta 12 aint bad,,but i waited too damn long,, when i started putting my combos together,,after the second bet all the early fights came off the board:nuts: after that i had only 4 fights to mix and match.........damn if burkman pulled that off, would have been real nice........burkman had him hurt that one time,and didnt jump on him,i dont think he knew karos legs buckled..........oh well all in all not a bad night for this ham and egger.......... yukon for president!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:beerbang:

Comment

funny i read chucks lips after he got up,,,,,,,,, he said what happened........wtf was the prop for rampage in the first???? omg.........5 dimes had all those crazy props..........was going to depo with them,,but got some snobby bitch on the phone that couldnt speak english...............

Comment

jackson to win in round 1 +585 that would have been nice

Comment

Karo is a pimp, he looked great this fight... very crisp striking scoring points, and his cardio looked alot better. I wish he could've pulled off more than one judo throw haha.

By the way, expect more VERY GOOD fighters to be dogs as ex-Pride fighters make their way over. Look out for Filho in UFC's 185 lb division, man hes gonna tear it up.
                Last edited by yukoncornelius; 05-27-2007, 12:37 AM.

Comment

yukon thanks for the tip and yes karo did look very good..... but burkman line plus 200 looked like a winner,he did have him rocked in the second round but didnt jump on him,guess he just didnt realize it.........oh well onto 72:beerbang: gonna hit the hay,,,will edit out my parlays later on today,,dont like leaving them up as i think of them as a jinx,,, just wanted to show you i followed you and won a few bucks.........thanks yukon, have a great night:beerbang:

Comment

WHAT A GREAT NIGHT!!!! man the fight ended the way I thought it would, but im sure as hell not going to lie, DIDNT SEE IT HAPPENING LIKE THAT. Rampage in the first, are you kidding me!!! Damn that was sweet. Chuck was pissing me off the way he was just laying back waiting to counter punch. He didnt want any part of coming forward....I laughed my ass off when Rampage threw up his hands like, lets go already. hats off to Rampage, I believe Dana threw him in there so fast hoping to god that his Hero chuck could avenge his last loss and ride off into the sunset? Unfortunately for him and chuck, Rampage wasnt going by the script! Correct me if im wrong but isnt that the only time in Chucks career he's been dropped by one shot? Way to go Rampage!!! He wont have to worry about getting that CHEDDA anymore, F@cking AWESOME!!! Way to go Yukon, nice call on Martin
                    Im so fricken pumped, ill never get to sleep....LOL!
                    Congrats to all who had Rampage!!!!!

Comment

watched rampage ko chuck like six times today,,each time it gets better........to me it looked like more of a glancing shot,,rampage was kinda far out when he threw that hook...........really could have been much worse for chuck.........chuck threw the left to the body then moved left ,right into that right hook:beer2: too bad i didnt have some serious cash on those parlays...........all in all a great night, thanks to yukon for talking me into jackson and martin:beerbang: woof woof

Comment

Working...
                      X