Liddell/Rampage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liddell/Rampage

Love how the line moved the way it did. Yeah I saw that fight from four years ago. But I've also seen Chuck destroy all of his opponents since then.

10 Plays
    Chuck Liddell -170
    “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Don't fawk with Chuck :beerbang:

Comment

Safe bet.

GL

Comment

Have to admit I am now a Rampage fan.
        “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

I wish you would've taken my advice with more than a grain of salt Andy. I just loved Rampage in that fight... oh well man, you'll hit it next time, roll with me :beerbang:

Comment

Great job, Yukon. I had a feeling after I saw that Chuck interview a few months ago where he was all ****ed up in the head that maybe he's past his prime. Chuck aint gettin any younger.

Comment

I stayed away from this all together. Leaned towards Chuck, but far from confident enough to play it.

A rematch would be nice.

Comment

See, I still think Chuck is a badass for sure... However, I think Quinton just has him beat stylistically. Styles make fights :)

That interview several months ago, Chuck was sick. He definitely is not past his prime by any means.

Comment

Working...
                X