Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ufc futures

Line Format: US | EU
    Please select one wager from the chart below.

UFC Fighting Spread Money Line Total Points Team Total Points
    UFC 72 - Victory - Oddyssey Arena, Northern Ireland
    Sat 6/16 801 Rich Franklin -215
    3:00PM (EST) 802 Yushin Okami +170
    The Ultimate Fighter 5 - Finale - SpikeTV
    must occur on or before July 8th for action, fight may occur in any UFC event for action
    Sat 6/23 801 BJ Penn -510
    10:00PM (EST) 802 Jens Pulver +370
    UFC 73 - Las Vegas, Nevada - PPV
    must occur on or before July 22nd for action, fight may occur in any UFC event for action
    Sat 7/7 701 Anderson Silva -195
    10:00PM (EST) 702 Nate Marquardt +160
    must occur on or before July 22nd for action, fight may occur in any UFC event for action
    Sat 7/7 703 Tito Ortiz -135
    10:00PM (EST) 704 Rashad Evans +105
    UFC 74 - Albuquerque, NM
    must occur on or before Sept 9th for action, fight may occur in any UFC event for action
    Sat 8/25 701 Randy Couture -105
    9:00PM (EST) 702 Gabriel Gonzaga -125
    must occur on or before Sept 9th for action, fight may occur in any UFC event for action
    Sat 8/25 703 Georges St. Pierre -180
    9:00PM (EST) 704 Josh Koscheck +150
    UFC 75 - PPV
    must occur on or before September 30th for action, fight may occur in any UFC event for action
    Sun 9/30 701 Matt Hughes -485
    10:00PM (EST) 702 Matt Serra +350
    UFC
    must occur on or before December 31st for action, fight may occur in any UFC event for action
    Mon 12/31 701 Quinton Jackson +100
    8:00PM (EST) 702 Dan Henderson -140

Hendo is the favorite?!?!? WTF lol. I really like Dan but man I can't believe that.

Some of those futures aren't even confirmed matches...

Okami definitely has some value, though I think Franklin comes back hungry as hell. Look for Marquardt to frustrate the hell out of Silva, if Nate takes him down, Nate will win.

Comment

yukon i did not think hendo would open as the favorite.......this should be a very interesting fight........i will count on you to pick the winner:beerbang: okami is one strong sob i think he might give ace trouble.......i dont know to much about spider silva s opponent......... yukon put your thinking cap on we have a few weeks till 72:beerbang:

Comment

Damn, I was really looking forward to putting my money on B.J. Penn on the TUF finale. If the line stays in that neighborhood, it will be too rich for my blood! Should be a good fight regardless, always been a fan of B.J. Gotta love his sytle! Incredible talent for sure!

Comment

Hey Edddie - Just curious, not trying to pick a fight or nothing here, the last UFC with Liddell was Pay Per View I thought, correct (maybe they all are, I don't even know)? Do you know the numbers on how many people bought it compared to De La Hoya/Mayweather? That would be interesting to see especially with UFC being on the cover of Sports Illustrated that week and all too.

Have a good one!

Comment

cuse i have no idea on those numbers... i would be very surprised if ufc sold more than mayweather......... if i happen to find that info ,for sure i will post it here..........this ufc card was pretty decent as far as having more than one good fight........it pisses me off that most ufc events up til now anyways have one high profile fight with the rest snoozers and or guys i never heard of......... have a good one and dont drink to much:beer2:

Comment

There is no way in hell UFC 71 will even come close to Mayweather/DLH. The DLH fight was so hyped, through the 4 week hbo special, media coverage everywhere... etc. It broke the record for most ppv buys of any ppv ever (2.2 million I believe). UFC's record with Tito/Liddell 2 last december, hitting 1 million I believe. THe ppv numbers will be released within the next couple weeks...

I do think due to the hype liddell/quinton got, Chuck's stardom, his entourage appearance, the huge amount of espn coverage (first time ever for espn), that it will definitely break the old UFC record. But not close to mayweather/dlh.

Comment

yukon you will like this

must occur on or before December 31st for action, fight may occur in any UFC event for action
                Mon 12/31 701 Quinton Jackson -172
                8:00PM (EST) 702 Dan Henderson +132

what a difference 24 hours makes,,,,,,,,, shoulda jumped on it yesterday quinton for even money:bang:

Comment

Working...
                X