Muriqi vs Tarver

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muriqi vs Tarver

What the **** is Muriqi smoking? How the hell can he honestly think he won that fight? At worst I agree it was 116-112 (at worst).

Tarver is right, the clown who scored it 114-114 should be banned from ringside. Very weird night there, and funny post ringside interviews with good ole' Jim Gray.

If Tarver fights Dawson next, I think Dawson wins.

Didn't get to watch the whole fight, but Tarver looked sluggish.

Comment

tarver blows anyways,afterall he did loose to a middle weight in bhop...............the silver screen ruined that boy............looks like zab should retire at this point,, he just cant win a big money fight.......... the sad part is i had that clown on a few parlays rip zab:bang:
      Last edited by EddieP; 06-10-2007, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by V3r1f13d View Post
        Didn't get to watch the whole fight, but Tarver looked sluggish.
        I agree Tarver looked "sluggish" and was not his normal self (and like I said, I think Dawson whoops his ass if they fight in September), but Muriqi didn't win but 3 (maybe 4, and that's a big maybe) rounds. One of anouncers said it bes, "You can't mistake effort and heart for winning rounds". Muriqi definitely gave his all and fought valiantly and was the aggressor, but Tarver still won most of the rounds where Muriqi was the aggressor.

Boxing officials are a joke.... 114-114, that guy has to be kidding. Even 115-113 is a huge stretch, IMHO. The third judge scored it 116-112 which I felt was more in line with how the fight went. The other three guys Showtime tracks that score fights had it 116-112, 116-112, and 118-110 (plus Showtime's mustached man himself had it 117-112).

Comment

Boxing officials have been a joke for as long as I can remember. It's to the point where you actually applaud a correct scoring, and always have the gut feeling hte the cards are going to screw someone over.

Dawson always looks solid, but I don't know I could bet against Tarver. Actually, ya...maybe I could.

Judah is now a gatekeeper at best...

Comment

i didnt catch much of the tarver fight,i know he was a huge fav.........was more interested in seeing bobby pac try to pull the upset........why is it that judah is always in these messed up fights,,,,,,, i watched most of these fights from outside,,saw judah get nailed south of the border, hell had the wife open up the blinds so i could peek in now and then,, was having too much fun drinking beer,watching the fire and listening to some tunes:) such a shame manny had to watch his brother taking a pounding,,, wouldnt want to be manny s next oponent................. another lack luster ppv boxing event,, seems to be the norm lately..........:blackeye:

Comment

Originally posted by EddieP View Post
              another lack luster ppv boxing event,, seems to be the norm lately..........:blackeye:
              It was on Showtime, actually.

Comment

another lack luster ppv boxing event,, seems to be the norm lately..........:blackeye:

HA HA .. still trying to bash boxing for your MMA ...

From what i heard Judah / Cotto was a good one ..

Dan Rafael from ESPNdotcom says possible FIGHT OF THE YEAR
                Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
                (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
                (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
                (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
                (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

yooooo willy im not trying to bash anything,,, the **** cards speak for themselves.............as i told you i was outside,,why would i lie about getting drunk, having a fire roaring ,some music and a general good time??? **** i couldnt have two channels on at once.........i saw bits and pieces of the first fight,,figured it might have been tarver??? you didnt hear me comment to much about the tarver fight itself did you??? **** if i did i musta been three sheets to the wind by that first fight....... i will watch ufc 72, i did see judah get wacked in the nuts a few times:) oh and the ref really sucked in the bobby p fight.........that had to be the worst standing 8 count i have ever witnessed:bang: i was pulling for the dogs both pac and judas i mean judah..........lost all bets,, few small long shot parlays............ does it bother you that i can watch a ppv and still not be very interested???

Comment

par does it bother you that i can watch a ppv and still not be very interested???

No it doesn't bother me
                    BASH ON EDDIE P
                    BASH ON

MMA for life

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
                    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
                    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
                    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
                    (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

i another lack luster ppv boxing event,, seems to be the norm lately..........:blackeye:

If this isn't bashing , i don't know what is ..

And you don't even have your information right ..

I forgot YOU WERE DRUNK ..

Just messin with ya EDDIE P " in the place to be "

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
                      (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
                      (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
                      (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
                      (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment