Jason Tan +300
    Marcus Davis -370

Colin Robinson +160
    Eddie Sanchez -200

Scott Smith +140
    Ed Herman -170

Stevie Lynch +190
    Dustin Hazelett -240

Interesting lines in my opinion. The favorites should be bigger in a couple of cases. That said, if you can parlay the entire card, I REALLY think you got a legit shot at cashing in. :sm:

Here are my picks ...

Franklin (although Okami is a serious opponent, make 2 parlays with both winning)
    Forrest Griffin
    Jason Macdonald
    Tyson Griffin
    Marcus Davis
    Eddie Sanchez
    Scott Smith
    Dustin Hazelett

Thoughts - I DO NOT see forrest or jason losing. Tyson is facing clay guida which is definitely a game opponent, but man griffin is a man beast for his size. Marcus Davis is fighting in front of his heritage... should come away with a win no prob. Eddie Sanchez fighting a guy with decent record but primarily has fought poor competition. Scott Smith is the pup pick.. Ed Herman overhypes himself and hasn't been impressive lately, he seems to move quite slow too. Scott Smith on the otherhand throws HEAVY hands, and is a good enoguh wrestler to stay out of danger. However, Ed could pull out a sub, so you never know. Dustin Hazelett should get the win as well due to his bjj.

As far as straight up picks...

Forrest -250
    Tyson -170
    Jason MacDonald -180
    Smith +140 (value pick)
    Okami +150 (value pick)

Good luck to anyone that gets in the action, unfortunately its somewhat of a downer event, but oh well.

yukon i had tyson his last time out,, cost me an 8 fight parlay:bang: i think he rebounds here......... how he didnt brake edgars leg in that fight i have no idea.........the payout on that parlay i cant remember but it was a biggie...okami i can see giving franklin trouble for sure,, he is very strong,, really dominated swick his last fight.......will throw a few small parlays in for fun...........good luck,, btw forrest is in need of a win badly,, two straight losses would not be good for him right now.........i like forrest and tyson,,,,,,,, franklin fight might be the ole coin flip:beerbang: good luck hope we both hit something............:glass:

Comment

Agreed, even though Rich is a BEAST... Okami is very good at taking control of a fight, and has been impressive in both the UFC and ROTR.

Lines have already shifted on bookmaker... the individuals I picked have, people are smart :sm:

Comment

HEY YUKON??? I hate to change the subject but when I was checking the lines for this weekend, I saw something interesting. After I stopped laughing, I had to come and get the forums opinons on this. WTF???? Whats up with Ray Mercer fighting KIMBO slice on the 23rd?? If anyone doesnt know who Kimbo is, YOU HAVE to go to youtube and check him out. Straight comedy...the guy is like the mike tyson of backyard bare knuckel banging!! unbelievable. Is this fight on PPV? Man, I have to see this, I think this fight alone will be more entertaining than this weekends UFC? It does nothing for the legitimacy of mma or any kind of fighting for that matter, but it is a must see for a fight junkie like myself. Just wondering if anyone else knew anything about this? Forget Ray mercer, I want to see Kimbo fight Tommy morrison, that would be good.... Ill be back with UFC pics later, just had to get this out there.
        see ya guys!!

Comment

lol Mike, can't believe you didn't know about the kimbo mercer fight. Kimbo is underground legend hahah, but its weird how hes never KO'd someone. Especially bareknuckles, you'd think he would KO someone, or he just has no power. One thing is for sure, mercer DOES have power and will KTFO out of Kimbo if he tries to stand with Ray. WAR RAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

merciless ray mercer:beerbang:

Comment

dimes nor betus has anything but franklin vs okami at this point......... they have fights like rampage vs hendy which is months away,, but dont have the 72 card up........i dont get it,, they dont give us much time do they???

Comment

to be honest Yukon, I chalked it up to mma forum rumour? Didnt think it would happen, I heard the same thing about Kimbo fighting Paul Buenetello? Im pumped to see that circus act. If Mercer is wanting to continue this type of fighting, Maybe Tommy the Duke could get that rematch, this time with 4oz. gloves, i would pay to see that. That will remain one of the most brutal boxing K.O.s I can remember. As a morrison fan, that crap hurt my feelings....LOL!! It just goes to show you how everyone is trying to get a piece of this mma money... Did you watch TUF tonight? good stuff, looking forward to the finale, lets go B.J!!!!!

Comment

guys dont forget the event is live from ireland so will be on early here......

Comment

man, almost forgot about that EddieP, Its going at like noon? Damn, gotta stay off the net so I dont ruin the suprises for tomorrow night???
                    Good luck guys!!

Comment

Nah mike...

The ppv is gonna be live for even the US. The ppv starts at 3pm EASTERN time LIVE.

I plan to spend my saturday afternoon with some beers and UFC :beerbang:

Comment

Will I order this PPV?

Yes +5500
                        No -4900

Comment

Originally posted by yukoncornelius View Post
                          Nah mike...

The ppv is gonna be live for even the US. The ppv starts at 3pm EASTERN time LIVE.

I plan to spend my saturday afternoon with some beers and UFC :beerbang:
                          Man, my day is booked, Im going to have to go with the 8:30pm regular time replay:bang: :bang: Damn, this is going to drive me nuts knowing they are fighting while Ill be at the petting Zoo with the boys?? Oh well, I will have to stay off the net so I dont know who wins. I feel cheated paying full PPV price to watch a replay...LOL, what are you going to do? I dont think the woman will be too happy with me if I tell her were watching UFC and canceling the zoo deal?? :blackeye: LOL!! Im going with short fuse and ramirez over forrest. Why not? Probably get the split but I just cant root for forrest, that guy bugs me.....LOL!! Have fun guys, talk to you tonight!!

Comment

Originally posted by V3r1f13d View Post
                            Will I order this PPV?

Yes +5500
                            No -4900
                            hahahaha, its not too great of a lineup. Will I be ordering it? Nope... Will I be watching it live? Yep. :glass:

Comment

omg what a first fight with smith:beerbang: and herman

Comment

Working...
                              X