No announcement yet.

UFC 72, lines are now posted

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea, I got you, I like his style! And the guy is built like a fricken tank! I hope he wins as I dont really like Slamcock. Seeing as How Im a long time Tito fan, you can Imagine why I have my issues with his whole family....LOL!! Im usually a sucker for the favorites in MMA and just saw him as a good dog. Like I said, I just dont trust Phil? I just want this fight to live up to the hype unlike the gracie fight. I think it will be one hell of a fight regardless! Just dont want to see Phil get caught early like Melvin did against Joe "Daddy"! Something about these muscle bound freaks leaving their fights in the gym....Ill be rooting for your boy and maybe he will turn out the be the BEST EVVVVAAAAA!!!!!! I cant wait!!!!

P.S. Whats your honest opinion of Tito and Rashad?? As you can imagine Im a little down these days as a HBBB fan and my guy REALLY needs this one. All I keep seeing is the UFC pumping Rashads bogus 15-0 record?? Give me a break! kicking Shawn Salomen or whatever his name is in the face with a highlight real knockout does not make you an MMA superstar, neither does beating brad Imes.... Man I hope to see Tito with a little fire under his ass again. I hope he gets back to his wrestling and take downs and just fights with some intensity. He seems to be coasting lately and I dont even want to get into his mental block against Chuck! I think those guys could fight 100 times and Chuck would keep winning as much as it kills me to say it.....Time for Tito to let the PUNISHMENT BEGIN!!!!!!!! Talk to you later YUKON!

Comment

:bang: :bang: :bang: Well, no Krazy Horse for Friday nights card. Guess he will be spending the weekend in the county jail on a probation violation? They said he wont be able to clear things up in time. That sucks, I was looking forward to seeing his crazy ass! :nuts:

Comment

Krazy Horse is truly a dumbass... Here he is with a shot to make something of his life and he just keeps screwing up...

Active Inmate Details - BENNETT, CHARLES

Check out his mug shot LOL.

Baroni is now questionable due to some CSAC bull****... I seriously hate Armando Garcia and the CSAC, their regulations seem so tough. I think thats gonna work out though.

Joe Boxer is now fighting Edson Berto which should actually be pretty good.

Regarding Tito/Rashad. Rashad is a SERIOUS threat to Tito... there is a reason why the betting line is so close right now. No doubt in my mind that Rashad has better striking, as Tito's is pretty pathetic. Rashad has the wrestling ability AND strength to counteract that of Tito. Unless Tito comes out absolutely on a TEAR, he is gonna lose. It just is a really bad matchup for him.

Comment

wtf no horse??? no baroni? if baroni does fight frank,,and happens to loose,,which i cant see happening,,,,,,,, but if frank were to beat him,he should quit fighting period........ i like evans over tito as well:how could evans miss that big head beerbang:

Comment

frank wont stand with baroni,,, not if he has half a brain anyways...... baroni in his weight class is one of the hardest hitters in mma........i hope he kills frank:beerbang: the line is very low,saw baroni at -130 and frank even money............man baroni looks like easy money............

Comment

i like evans over tito as well:how could evans miss that big head beerbang:[/QUOTE]

Say it aint so EddieP.....Damn its lonely on the Team Punishment bandwagon....LOL!!!

I got to root for My guy! If that abnormaly large nippled freak Rashad beats Tito, Im afraid he will wind up in the Fricken WEC or Bodog fights?? I just cant see it happening. Tito knows how important this fight is and I believe Rashad gets his ass exposed as the fraud he is. Yes, Tito has not shown much lately but come on, who the hell has Rashad beat that has any skills?? Well, if Tito does go down, maybe they will discount some of that Punishment gear, save me some damn loot. The good thing is we dont have to wait long to find out!!!!!

Comment

Baroni has been cleared, and so has Ninja Rua!!! woooo, gonna be a good event.

Screw KrazyHorse, hopefully they show the Duane Ludwig fight now.

Eddie, I feel the same way regarding Baroni, but some people are seeing Frank as easy money... we'll see come Friday!

Comment

I signed up at the proelite site a while back and they always send me these crazy e-mails. here is the one I got today from Frank shamrock. its pretty funny and it says they will be showing the undercard fights for free on their site. Good to know, check it out guys.

Blah blah blah! That’s all I hear coming out of Baroni’s barely intelligible mouth. He’s going to get pounded out and he knows it. That’s why he’s doing so much talking. I’ll let my fighting do the talking for me.

Regardless of the talk, it’s a fight you’re not going to want to miss. Watch it on PPV. But before the PPV, the fine folks at ProElite.com want you to be able to watch 5 fights of the undercard live and for free. Yep, free. They tell me it’s a nice, clear picture too.

Go to: www.proelite.com/r/liveevents for more info.

The date and time is Friday night, June 22nd, the undercard on ProElite.com starts at 4:30pm PT/7:30pm ET. They recommend you arrive early to get logged on, so show up 15 minutes early to be safe.

New York Bad Ass, my ass.

--Frank Shamrock

Comment

rua:beerbang: wouldnt it be cool if they fed chuckie to rua next,, with the winner taking on the winner of the rampage,hendy fight:beerbang: the possibilities are endless

Comment

Here is the classic response e-mail from Phil!!

Bring your crayons...
                      Frank’s a f#*%king bitch. I’m going to send his ass back to the seminar circuit.
                      I’m knocking Frank’s ass out. Don’t f#*%ing miss it check out the PPV.

--Phil “New York Bad Ass” Baroni

EliteXC was actually able to secure Bennett’s release from jail this morning, but due to heavy traffic, he was unable to get to the airport in time to make his flight from Florida to California. Missing the weigh-ins, Bennett will not be allowed to fight tomorrow night, Edson Berto taking his place against Victor “Joe Boxer” Valenzuala.

Maybe his crazy ass will show up and start some SH%T?? we'll see! Man im getting pumped for this card.
                      HEY YUKON- Why is the line so low on Ninja? I would of seen him as a bigger favorite? Could be value at -125??
                      Last edited by No1mikefan; 06-21-2007, 07:40 PM. Reason: Adding more info on the HORSE!!

Comment

The ninja line is close becuase Joey is a very talented fighter also... should be a great fight.

Interesting, I just checked the line on bookmaker, Joey is the favorite at -120, Ninja is -110. Very hard fight to pick a winner, both are well rounded and hungry. If Ninja had a good training camp at chute boxe, he should be ready to go. I'll give the nod to Ninja, but damn Villasenor is legit.

Comment

yukon i need some winners!!!!!!!

Elite XC - Strikeforce - San Jose, California - PPV
                          Fri 6/22 421 Frank Shamrock +110
                          11:00PM (EST) 422 Phil Baroni -130
                          Fri 6/22 423 Murillo Rua +105
                          7:30PM (EST) 424 Joey Villasenor -135
                          Fri 6/22 425 Tony Fryklund +220
                          7:30PM (EST) 426 Cung Le -280
                          Fri 6/22 427 Paul Daley +110
                          7:30PM (EST) 428 Duane Ludwig -140
                          Fri 6/22 429 Aaron Wetherspoon +177
                          7:30PM (EST) 430 Mike Pyle -230
                          Fri 6/22 431 Nick Gonzalez +460
                          7:30PM (EST) 432 Josh Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by EddieP View Post
                            Elite XC - Strikeforce - San Jose, California - PPV
                            Fri 6/22 421 Frank Shamrock +110
                            11:00PM (EST) 422 Phil Baroni -130
                            Fri 6/22 423 Murillo Rua +105
                            7:30PM (EST) 424 Joey Villasenor -135
                            Fri 6/22 425 Tony Fryklund +220
                            7:30PM (EST) 426 Cung Le -280
                            Fri 6/22 427 Paul Daley +110
                            7:30PM (EST) 428 Duane Ludwig -140
                            Fri 6/22 429 Aaron Wetherspoon +177
                            7:30PM (EST) 430 Mike Pyle -230
                            Fri 6/22 431 Nick Gonzalez +460
                            7:30PM (EST) 432 Josh Thompson

Josh Thomson
                            Pyle
                            Bang Ludwig (going off the fact that hes gotta be better striker than Paul)
                            Cung Le
                            Ninja (since hes the pup)
                            NYBA!!!!

Comment

thank you kind sir:beerbang: wish i could watch but i have to work tonight............ good luck you guys hope we cash!!!

Comment

damn betus only has the baroni line posted.......wonder what they are waiting for to post the other odds?? or maybe they wont post the others...........shoulda put cash in dimes:bang:

Comment

Working...
                                X