Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My pics for the finale tonight...

THE Prodigy *very confident
    Manny (although I want nate to win, nate is to content with staying in someone's guard and eats ALOT of damage becuase of it. This isn't a good idea with Manny who has pretty active GnP. If Nate wins, its going to be via triangle because Manny likes to give up his head and arms alot.)
    Roger Huerta *definitely
    Thales Leites (possible big upset with Floyd tho) *most likely
    Joe Lauzon *definitely
    Cole Miller *definitely
    Gray Maynard *very confident
    Leonard Garcia *definitely
    Brian Geraghty +315 (upset special, there is NO way wiman should be favored this much, gotta take the valuable dog).

Comment

Good luck toinight Yukon, I agree with almost all your pics. I really hope B.J. can do it, I will puke if I have to watch Jens yell about how this is "HIS" cage and all that nonsense, Lets Go B.J!! Cole miller is a gimmie IMO, just too much juice, have to parlay. Andy Wang is garbage, He had the most pathetic showing on TUF5 other than Gabe not making weight. I hope he learned his lesson as far as stand up goes? We'll see tonight!! HAVE to love this MMA everynight!

Comment

Yeah there is no value in any of them unless you parlay them, in which case you got a damn good shot at winning!

Comment

well im just about wiped out again........question now becomes is it worth another depo today??? alot of names on this card that i know nothing about,except for the main event, huerta and garcia...........:blackeye:

Comment

Did you not watch the Ultimate fighter series?

Pretty much, every single favorite should win tonight, no doubt (I picked geraghty sheerly from a value perspective). Diaz and Manny is a big tossup, I keep going back and forth. Diaz has better standup, needs to use his reach advantage, and can't let Manny get takedowns at will.

Tonight is a night of favorites. If you can pick Manny or Diaz right, you should win.

Comment

yukon no i didnt get to watch the series,, i work swing shifts so during the week is pretty tough for me to watch any tv............reloaded hope i can hit something after last night disaster:beerbang:

Comment

what channel is this card on??

Comment

Spike TV, only 4 fights are televised though. Go to sherdog.com for undercard play by play.

Comment

Wiman and Leonard Garcia winners so far (both favorites).

Comment

thanks yukon

Comment

Brian Geraghty just took out half of my parlays:bang:

Comment

Originally posted by EddieP View Post
                          Brian Geraghty just took out half of my parlays:bang:
                          Ahhh **** man, I hope I didn't tempt you in that way... I just meant he was worth it to put like 1/2 unit on.

Third fight sounds INSANE!!! look at this play by play

Round 1
                          The opening 5 minutes is an absolute war. The fighters trade toe-to-toe in the center of the octagon. Maynard connects with a hard right. Emerson executes a beautiful hip toss that sends Maynard head-first to the canvas. Maynard works Emerson's body with hard punches. Maynard strikes from the mount and back position before the horn sounds to end the round.

Round 2
                          Maynard scores with an uppercut and slams Emerson hard to the mat. Emerson is injured and taps, but Maynard knocked himself out while executing the throw. Maynard complains after the bout that he was not unconscious but replays tell a different story. The fight is ruled a no-contest.

Comment

Every favorite on the undercard has won 5/5.

Comment

cant win no money with all favs,,even if parlaying they dont pay anything.......took a chance on a few dogs. wonder how this no contest will effect my parlays?? damn it

Comment

any insight on the next fight. I like Diaz but dont know too much about these fighters
                                Predictem Record: (1 unit=$25)
                                NHL TOTAL---> 21-17-0 (+10.47 units)
                                CBB TOTAL---> 21-21-1 (-4.72 units)
                                CFB TOTAL---> 0-0-0
                                NBA TOTAL---> 0-0-0
                                ---------------------------------------------------
                                2010 TOTAL--->42-38-1 (5.75 units)
                                ---------------------------------------------------
                                2009 TOTAL--->198-177-9 (+7.62 units)

Comment

Working...
                                X