No announcement yet.

UFC 72, lines are now posted

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SUre you can win money on parlaying favorites... its just not like having dogs. But in this case, favorites were by far the safe bet. Better to win a little than win nothing.

Diaz and Manny is a toss up. I want Nate to win, he needs to control the fight on the feet with his better technical striking and big reach advtanage. If it goes to the ground, he can't be content to stay in Manny's guard becuase he'll eat alot of damage (manny is stronger physically).

If you were talking about the next fighting meaning Thales Leites vs Floyd Sword, look for Thales to really bring it.

Comment

dogs gonna have to take one sometime. Picked Diaz and am leaning towards Pulver also.

Yukon who u like Penn or Pulver
      Predictem Record: (1 unit=$25)
      NHL TOTAL---> 21-17-0 (+10.47 units)
      CBB TOTAL---> 21-21-1 (-4.72 units)
      CFB TOTAL---> 0-0-0
      NBA TOTAL---> 0-0-0
      ---------------------------------------------------
      2010 TOTAL--->42-38-1 (5.75 units)
      2009 TOTAL--->198-177-9 (+7.62 units)

Comment

have this one still alive

won removed for jinx purposes
        Last edited by EddieP; 06-24-2007, 05:08 PM.

Comment

and this one

lost
          Last edited by EddieP; 06-24-2007, 05:07 PM.

Comment

will the no contest kill the entire bet???

Comment

itll probobly be a push like in other sports and just lower the total
              Predictem Record: (1 unit=$25)
              NHL TOTAL---> 21-17-0 (+10.47 units)
              CBB TOTAL---> 21-21-1 (-4.72 units)
              CFB TOTAL---> 0-0-0
              NBA TOTAL---> 0-0-0
              2010 TOTAL--->42-38-1 (5.75 units)
              2009 TOTAL--->198-177-9 (+7.62 units)

Comment

Originally posted by EddieP View Post
                will the no contest kill the entire bet???
                Nope, that just gets dropped from the parlay, you're still good!

Penn will beat Pulver.

Comment

hope bj gets it done....... his only trouble is he tends to gas,other than that he is one of the best in his class........ two no contest bouts,,gez that last one was weird for sure.......

Comment

****in Castillo killed my parlay :(

Can't believe Hatton took him out with that body shot.

Comment

castillo looked like ****..........i had him on a few my self,,but they were already dead...i did have hatton on one or two as well......another ******* disaster it looks like:bang: one parlay alive,,i need penn to win.........wouldnt surprise me if pulver wins in some insane manner.......****

Comment

Dont worry guys, I dont see B.J. gassing in this one. He looks like he is in Great shape! He has a new strength and conditioning coach. He looks ready to go and I think he gets the job done!! Anyting can happen but I just think B.J. wants this more, he is right, Jens has been living off his win and its time for that crap to end. Lets go BJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10 more minutes, yea buddy, Im pumped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:beerbang:

Good luck guys!!!

Comment

well managed to hit one small parlay,,still lost money,,just not as bad.......penn should have had him in the first round.........a little to close for comfort but bj gets the win:beerbang:

Comment

Yea, I was SCREAMING at the t.v. B.J. had several opportunities for that choke and he was letting him go? But its like Jens said, "He didnt want to submitt me, he wanted to beat the hell out of me". It did seem like B.J. was having his way with him and was trying to drag out the whoopin! Did you see when Jens tapped, B.J. held that choke, I didnt think he was going to let go.....LOL!! Its all good! Glad you got something retuning EddieP!!

Comment

thanks mike,, sometimes your the windshield sometimes your the bug,,,,,, this weekend im the bug for sure..........gez i hope 73 treats me better..........:blackeye:

Comment

Working...
                              X