Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UFC 174: Johnson vs Baugatinov Picks and Predictions!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC 174: Johnson vs Baugatinov Picks and Predictions!!

Demetrious Johnson vs. Ali Bagautinov
    Rory MacDonald vs. Tyron Woodley
    Ryan Bader vs. Rafael Cavalcante
    Andrei Arlovski vs. Brendan Schaub
    Ryan Jimmo: vs. Ovince Saint Preux
    Kiichi Kunimoto vs. Daniel Sarafian
    Valerie Letourneau vs. Elizabeth Phillips
    Mike Easton vs. Yves Jabouin
    Kajan Johnson vs. Tae Hyun Bang
    Roland Delorme vs. Michinori Tanaka
    Jason Saggo vs. Josh Shockley

Super excited about this card, unfortunately won't be able to watch it as I'll be in Hawaii getting married. The chick fight should be a dud I think. One lost to Jessamyn Duke as an amateur and the other lost to Roxanne Modafierri to get into the TUF house. blech. Jimmo vs OSP will be nuts - both guys have cardio for days, with Jimmo a better striker, and OSP a better wrestler. Classic matchup, and see it pretty even. Don't know how much jiu-jitsu either has? Arlovski vs Glass Jaw should be fun. Would welcome the original Pitbull back to winning ways. Anyone see any other outcome other than Feijao KTFOing Bader? And Mighty Mouse? Does Bagautinov have much of a shot?

MacDonald vs Woodley - I'm not a fan of Rory's attitude generally, but there is no doubt in how great of an athlete and mixed martial artist he is. Same goes with Tyron Woodley. He's been impressive all the way back to his days in Strikeforce. His losses to Shields and Marquardt don't look all that great, but Marquardt was peaking to be fair. Woodley's wrestling is world-class and his ability to stay heavy is key vs Rory's BJJ - that is, if he tries for the takedown, and if he CAN take him down. Rory's innate ability to freaking stay on the outside must be soooo frustrating for fighters. I do see MacDonald's cardio being better because of the muscles of Woodley, but there's no doubt Woodley's fast-twitch muscles and his ability to get inside Rory's reach will be the determining factor if he wins the fight. That being said, I don't know if it would be done. I am actually leaning to Woodley because I'm not a fan of MacDonald's attitude, but I would definitely be leaning Rory more if it was a five-rounder.
    NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
    MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
    MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
    NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
    Updated on 01/13/18
    ---
    One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Singles:

Andrei Arlovski +130 over Brendan Schaub
    Rafael Cavalcante +125 over Ryan Bader

Betting against two guys with glass jaws. Both Arlovski and Cavalcante are former champions, but both have the ability to get wrestle-effed here though.

Parlays:

Daniel Sarafian over Kiichi Kunimoto
    Ovince St. Preux over Ryan Jimmo
    Demetrious Johnson over Ali Bagautinov
    +124 for two units

Good luck today!!
    NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
    MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
    MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
    NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
    Updated on 01/13/18
    ---
    One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

Working...
    X