Clear All

• Soccer

Soccer YTD: 0-0 (Even)

Tuesday - March 3rd

Engilsh Non-Conference

10* Dagenham & Redbridge (AH -1/2) (-250) Over Stafford Rangers - 2:45 PM

Good Luck to All!!!!

Long time no see, Corey...Good luck.
    I take it you see more value in the lower division teams. Your record on "that old site" speaks for itself. I have a hard time keeping the 20 EPL teams straight. Getting ready to enjoy some Champions League action this afternoon. Work ends early today and tomorrow for me!:beerbang:

Good to see you man, good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by T Cox View Post
      Long time no see, Corey...Good luck.
      I take it you see more value in the lower division teams. Your record on "that old site" speaks for itself. I have a hard time keeping the 20 EPL teams straight. Getting ready to enjoy some Champions League action this afternoon. Work ends early today and tomorrow for me!:beerbang:

Good to see you man, good luck.
      T - Much better value on the smaller divisions and the smaller leagues throughout Europe rather then the major leagues like EPL, Bundesliga, Serie A. Just my opinion. Don't get me wrong I love betting on the major leagues but I think there are better matches usually out there. Just like in college football or basketball. When you have 100+ games the books can miss lines or not have a right line and the same goes for soccer. Good Luck!!!!

Comment

That stunk. Last minute goal ruined it.

FINAL:

D&G 1
        Stafford 1

Recap: 0-1 (-25 units)

Good Luck to All!!!!

Comment

Hey Corey - (emericj from UC here...trying out a new moniker). I went back to school for 2yrs, so was broke and couldn't afford to bet. Finished school, and in the money again...thank God. Now I'm back, and back to stay...woo hoo!

Anyway, good to see you here. I'm using betus and I'm fairly happy with the soccer variety they offer. How about you?
          If a guy doesn't have any gamble in him, he ain't worth a crap - Evel Knievel
          What's done in the dark will be brought to the light -Johnny Cash

Comment

Oh ****...last minute goal indeed...89th minute. Those losses absolutely suck. Sorry about that one...I'm waiting for the weekend matches. Been doing ok on the German Bundesliga over 2.5 and 3's as of late.

Comment

hey nevadajay can u tell me about your experience with betus was looking into using them
              ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
              NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
              MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
              CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

I was very, very skeptical. I looked around for months and ran across these guys. It has been great so far. I was going to fund with a cc, but ran into issues through the verification process. Long story short, they understood that I didn't want to give *anyone* my ss# to verify who I was, so I funded with moneygram (mg charges a fee, but betus promptly reimburses those fees).

Customer service is quick, and there are a lot of lines to choose from. So, I'm pretty much happy with them so far. But you will want to look into moneygram to fund your account. It's pretty easy though. Hope that helps. Let me know if you have any specific questions.

Comment

Jay - Good to see you too. I use strictly 5Dimes these day. Gives me the most options for tennis which is primarily the main sport I bet these days. Decent soccer lines offer some O/U's but nothing like the days of Bet365 when we had our fun using them for soccer. Good Luck and glad to see you here.

Comment

Working...
                  X