• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spider kicked ass:beerbang: :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by EddieP View Post
      omg what does a draw do to a parlay??????????? wtf:bang:
      It should just take that factor out of the parlay. So if you have a 3 play, it just turns into a 2 play. 5 play turns into 4, etc.

"Some" places will still take the juice if you took the fave and it turns out a draw, and if you have the dog it is a complete push.

Comment

so the whole parlay is a push?????????????

Comment

so the whole parlay is a push?????????????
          No, just that one play.

If you have a 5 play parlay, and one pushes, it just turns into a 4 play. If the other 4 hit, you hit that parlay still, just as a 4 play parlay instead of a 5.

Comment

Originally posted by V3r1f13d View Post
            "Some" places will still take the juice if you took the fave and it turns out a draw, and if you have the dog it is a complete push.
            I didn't mean to whole parlay is a complete push, I meant that one play is a push. It's not all places, but the majority of locals out here will still juice the fave if it pushes.

Comment

I broke even due to a final parlay I made which consisted of faves I actually thought deep down would win (maybe I should bet more on what I think is the sure'er thing) haha...

Edgar, Lytle, Bonnar, Sherk, Rashad (push), Anderson.

Anderson really impressed me tonight. The Sherk fight was horrible, I absolutely hate his fighting style. He has no punching power on the ground and just grinds out fights due to his amazing positioning and control.

Good on paper, below average when its all said and done.

Comment

here is one of them

taken off the goverment might want to tax my meager winnings
                Last edited by EddieP; 07-08-2007, 12:41 AM.

Comment

DAMN YOU TITO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Once again, my boy leaves more questions than answers in th octagon! Wins 2 rounds to 1 and gets the draw cause he grabbed the cage, makes me sick! I love TITO but that fight really dissapointed me. He had Rashad and didnt even show up for the 3rd round?? It seemed like Tito was in slow motion in the 3rd, WTF, he doesnt gas? I dont even want to see a damn rematch. You cant tell me that Rashad didnt look intimidated tonight, he didnt do **** period, yet steals the draw with a take down with 15 seconds left, whatever!! Next time, Rashad wont be timid like tonight, My boy better get his **** together!! Damn Tito makes it hard to lead this bandwagon...LOL! Other fights left me scratching my head as well, Herring damn near knocks Nog out and doesnt finish? hermes and nate dont even show up? Strange.... Oh well, Great card, just could have been better if some of the fighters could of done a little more. Its all good, I hope the forum made some money, sorry the dogs werent barking for you guys tonight, get em next time!

YUKON- Thanks again buddy, your the man, you know what Im talking about. I OWE you big time!!!:beerbang: :beerbang:

Comment

Nice Eddie, that should pay. If that online site would try to tell me otherwise I would raise hell.

Comment

looks like out of about 30 parlays i might hit 4:bang: damn kenny kicked ass as well!!!!!!!!!!! skinny dude is the ****:beerbang: sherk fight totally blew,,franca got the better of the standup[ with those flying knees,,,, needless to say they didnt stand much ......... ortiz fight i thought could have went either way,, i thought tito controlled most of the fight and that point deduction really ****ed him.........evans did not impress me at all,, he did next to nothing...........i saw the interviews with the silva fight,, i knew then nate had it in his head he could stand with silva,,,,,,,, very bad idea nate,,hats off to the spider:beerbang:

Comment

the ref must have nogera.........should have been done in round one...........................nogera is gonna kill most of my parlays if he blows this............
                        :laughing: EddieP, You can say that again!!! Herb dean would have been all over that! Once again another missed opportunity for a fighter tonight. No exuse for letting Nog get back into that fight. Herring deserved to lose after letting Nog get damn near 5 minutes to regroup? He'll be kicking himself in the ass for that one the rest of his career. He had em!!! In the cage, YOU HAVE TO FINISH, PERIOD!!! I wonder what book the ref uses......LOL!! Glad it worked out for you with that one, hope you made some loot:beer2:

Comment

small one

oh well, oh well
                          Last edited by EddieP; 07-08-2007, 10:35 AM.

Comment

another small one

oh well oh well
                            Last edited by EddieP; 07-08-2007, 10:35 AM.

Comment

cant even count how manny i missed by one stinkin fight:bang: :bang:

Comment

looks like i might get something on 3 of my tickets,, and i have 1 going with 6 fights tonight and 4 future ufc championship bouts..........so it hasnt been a good outing for me:bang: :bang: :bang: just dont have the cash to bet these fights straight,,,,,,,,,,,if i did would have made a killing,,,,,,, woulda ,shoulda, coulda,,,,,,,,,,, story of my life:bang:

Comment

Working...
                                X