No announcement yet.

Ufc 68

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Randy wasn't plus 255 at post-time on any of my books.
    “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

randy the highest i saw was 260 and the lowest was 240,,and i did look up until the odds were pulled....i use 5dimes and betus......if i were you i would look for a new book.........i have yet too see a dog at 260 all week drop to 160..............

Comment

gez andy maybe i should look for a new book.....kevin also said he had the line move a full 100..............very strange for sure...

Comment

I saw randy drop to 160 at Bodog, they are some cheap bastards, juice the hell out of you on a favorite but dont want to give you whats due when you have the balls to take the dog, one more reason why multiple books are the best bet huh? If your betting mma you definately dont want bodog! Maybe 5 dimes or pinnacle?

Comment

mike i use 5dimes and i can tell you they inflate the hell out of the favs!!! hughes went up to 750............ might be time to open up at pinny,,i have a canadian friend that can help with that.....would be nice to look at a fight and get the true odds for a change.............:nuts:

Comment

Out of all the local books I know, no one wants to touch MMA.

Comment

I want to find a solid book for mma but its hard these days with all the deposit nonsense? I heard 5 dimes and betus are the best for them but I hate setting up new accounts and wondering if they will take credit cards, western union, if they have fees for deposit or minimums? its enough to drive you nuts. Bodog is by far the easiest book I've found for deposits and payouts but they have the worst mma odds and they wont let you parlay, so you have to take the dogs or bet the house on the favorites, just not worth it. Which book do you guys think it THE BEST for mma? Some of these books I just dont trust. Would love to hear from you guys on who to use for mma. Just wondering about the fights, I have good books for the rest of my degenerate wagers! LOL!
                thanks guys!!

Comment

mike i use both 5dimes and betus for mma and boxing.....betus just started allowing parlays as well,,not sure if they will keep that up or not........i will give you an example,,,,for a week betus had hughes -500 and 5dimes had him anywhere from -650 to -700........... betus had franklin at -500 and dimes had him at around 440........some fights they had pretty close....what really pisses me off is they never did show the correct line for tim and randy right before fight time,,,, the line stayed up at both sites,,if i saw a 100 dollar drop on randy i would have bet him straight!!!!!!!! if i had to choose one i guess i would just play at dimes..........the only way to get them money is moneygram,,bet us is just about the same but they still process credit cards too!!!in time iam sure they will come up with other methods.....if you need to know anything else just ask..........:beerbang:

Comment

Fights Drought

Do you know of any MMA sites that take Money Orders?

Gambling charges and deposits dont look to good on my bank statements and credit cards.

Comment

v3 the moneygram works very well and its very cheap!!! 5.50 to send 500 with dimes.....betus charges a bit more,,but if you depo over 250 they pick up the fees anyway...........when moneygram stops working its time to find a new hobbie:)

Comment

v3 if you want to use money orders iam sure just about every book online will take those:beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                        X