Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CuseFan10
    replied
    v3- I'm not sold on Alfonso Gomez in that one, probably will be a no play for me and hopefully turns out to be entertaining. I like the Margarito play a lot, and will be on him as well. As for the UNDER in the Cintron fight, it just looks too easy so it's scaring me off.

GL!!!!

Leave a comment:

• V3r1f13d
    replied
    Off Topic But...

"Taylor plans to give up title!
    WBC/WBO middleweight champion Jermain Taylor's proposed September 29 clash with Kelly Pavlik at Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City, NJ, will apparently be his last as middleweight champion. Taylor's hometown newspaper, the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, reported on Sunday that a decision has been made by Team Taylor to move to super middleweight after that fight."

Setup for a great excuse after his up and comming loss. "I just can't make this weight anymore."

Leave a comment:

• EddieP
    replied
    v3 if i have any money left after ufc 73,, Antonio Margarito should be a good bet........ gatti i have no idea why he is still fighting,,could he need the money that bad??? after three wars with ward i dont think gatti has much left in the tank,not to mention the beating he took from mayweather........the other one im thinking cintron,maybe just the name.............. i need to cash something this coming weekend:beerbang:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X