UFC 73 Fight Night Picks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC 73 Fight Night Picks

Taking Rashad Evans to beat Tito Ortiz in what I am hoping will be one of the best UFC fights ever seen.

If this is one of those matches that goes one minute Im gonna be disgusted. Should be one hell of a fight though. I think Tito is overmatched here.

Good luck everyone!

Very disappointed.

Evans didnt impress me at all, especially for how much he ran his mouth.

He's lucky tito got that point taken away otherwise Tito wins the match hands down.

Whan an ******* Evans is for thinking he even had a chance to win AFTER the fight. How can he have thought he deserved to win after that **** performance?

Comment

2nd round was relatively close... if a judge would've given him the edge in that round, he would've won the fight.

Rashad was just too hesitant. Their styles canceled each other out, but Rashad should've let his hands go big time.

Comment

Looks like they're doing it again in October. Same card as Silva vs. Franklin 2, lets just prey this one doesnt go to the judges...... Should be a better fight seeing as how Rashad shouldnt be star struck this time????? Something must be in the water at the Greg Jackson camp??? Cant imagine he is too happy right about now?:nuts:

Comment

Originally posted by No1mikefan View Post
          Looks like they're doing it again in October. Same card as Silva vs. Franklin 2, lets just prey this one doesnt go to the judges...... Should be a better fight seeing as how Rashad shouldnt be star struck this time????? Something must be in the water at the Greg Jackson camp??? Cant imagine he is too happy right about now?:nuts:
          Seriously if I was Greg Jackson or one of Rashad's other cornermen... I would have been screaming at him to start throwing his hands. When he did start throwing a couple times, he looked better, but he never got in the groove where he felt comfortable with it.

Comment

Yukon-
            Im trying to put all Tito favoritism aside, but dont you agree that Rashad looked timid? He was doing all that bobing and weaving nonsense! Constantly back peddling, scared to engage! The only time he did engage is when Tito tried to shoot or tried to get him in the clinch. 95% of the fight, Rashad was going backwards? For someone that supposedly has such supperior striking, yea, he didnt even attempt it! Horrible execution of a game plan if Rashad had one? Bottom line, they both looked like garbage! My guy included, The tito that we saw last night would get beat down by most. I really think it shows how much Rashad has been overhyped! It doesnt matter how much potential you are supposed to have......if you dont have the balls to use it when you finally hit that big stage! Sugar nipples crumbled under the bright lights of Team punishment! The rematch has to be better, because it cant be any worse!

Just imagine what Rampage or Hendo or Shogun would do to Rashad?? I believe its considered homicide in most states.....

Comment

Working...
            X