Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Almost action time.

Sitting at -200/+170

I'm sure it will change before fight time. Just dont hope huge money hits Baldomir at the last second and turns it into a pick'em. Imagine that...

Comment

If anyone want to join Birdsfan on Baldimer, I suggest Bodog. He is +180, cant beat that! Im not betting, just watching tonight.

Good luck guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by birdsfan5 View Post
        GL V3. I am on the other side.

Baldomir +160 $300 to win $480

GL!!! :beerbang:

Comment

I'm on Forrest at unfortunately -200 (damn locals and their lines for faves).

2 units to win 1. :beerbang:

Comment

-220/+180 right now...

Should close any minute.

Comment

Nice call. I was leaning towards Baldomir personally. Glad I stayed away. I actually put a decent amount on Baldomir to beat Mayweather for their fight :beer2: :nuts:
              “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

Originally posted by V3r1f13d View Post
                1.8 to pay 1 - Took Forrest Straight Up

Parlayed Forrest In The Over 1 To Pay 1.2

Total Play
                2.8 to Win 2.2
                Nailed It...

Forrest is BAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!

Comment

Nice hit guys.:beerbang: Tata is one hard ass, Forrest could not hurt him with hard clean shots. I have a ton of respect for him
                  NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Tata is solid. I can't believe those shots didn't even phase him.
                    Forrest had bad intentions over all of those shots.

Comment

Originally posted by V3r1f13d View Post
                      Tata is solid. I can't believe those shots didn't even phase him.
                      Forrest had bad intentions over all of those shots.
                      Yup Forrest just too fast and was able to hit his power shots at will. I like to have seen Ward vs Baldormir now that would have been one hell of a fight
                      NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Look at you V3...Looks like you have your boxing calls rolling again! NICE!! tough break birdsfan! I have to be honest, if I would of bet tonight I would of been right there with you on Carlos. Just didnt think forrest had it in him anymore. He looked good! Once again proved me wrong:nuts: I dont think I could pick a boxing match to save my ass lately.....LOL!!:blackeye:

Comment

Originally posted by No1mikefan View Post
                          Look at you V3...Looks like you have your boxing calls rolling again! NICE!! tough break birdsfan! I have to be honest, if I would of bet tonight I would of been right there with you on Carlos. Just didnt think forrest had it in him anymore. He looked good! Once again proved me wrong:nuts: I dont think I could pick a boxing match to save my ass lately.....LOL!!:blackeye:
                          You and me both. LMAO that is why I only play about 3 or 4 fights a year
                          NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

2 big fights next week.

Diaz vs Morales
                            Marquez vs Vazquez

El Terrible realizes its time to retire.

Vazquez @ +210 right now. It will probably just keep getting better.

Comment

v3 nice call on the forrest fight.........i didnt catch the fight,nor did i bet on it.........but if i did,for certain i would have took the wrong side....another nice win:beerbang:

Comment

Thanks Eddie,

It was a pretty good fight. You should try to catch a replay just to see how Forrest performed. He looked really good in there. Shoulder didn't seem to have any problems, no ring rust, made Baldormir look like a turtle. I've always been a fan of Vernon Forrest, since he started out on ESPN Tuesday night fights, which they should bring back by the way.

Comment

Working...
                                X