No announcement yet.

its time for 74 boys and girls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The good thing about being on the other side JML is that somebody in the forum will make some money! We can think, think, and rethink these fights, and as we have seen, anything can happen. When you have athletes of this calibur fighting with 4oz. gloves, even the best of them are one mistake away from being KTFO!! A lot of these fights are damn near a coin toss anyways! I just hope the fights live up to the hype regardless of who wins!! flmmkrz, I personally love that Mirr bet! I really hope he can get his act together and give us a little glimpse of what might have been before that accident. My heart will definately be pulling for Frank! Hope it hits for you!!

Only 5 more hours guys!!!:beerbang:

Comment

I joined BETus... ****ty reviews, but Kevin knows someone there, plus they're one of VERY few books with parlays for the entire card. Not to mention they have friggin over/under on rounds that I'm drooling over.

I have 2 parlays so far, big parlays , damn near did the entire card. I feel very confident but usually that doesn't matter! hahah

I stuck to my original picks, and have gone back and forth on gonzaga/couture.

O 1.5 sobral/heath (I think heath could pull the upset and I think it going to 2 rounds is great value)
      O 1.5 aurelio/guida (clay IS a warrior, I have marcus in my other parlay, so this going to 2 rounds is a great value backup plan)
      O 1.5 cote/grove (both are tough and I don't see a 1st round ending here).

Then couture/gonzaga going over 3.5 rounds as my only over/under in my other parlay.

I hope tonight works out good, I'm back in the game :beerbang:

Comment

Eddie, where are you parlaying the match ups, pinny,matchbook and wsex are about all I use anymore. None of them allow it

Comment

Oh and I used the last $11 of my SIA account to fund this little parlay (they only have the main card, which is why I went to betus)...

Grove
          Stevenson
          Alberto Crane!!!
          Gonzaga
          GSP

Grove, stevenson, gsp, leites are my locks for this event (don't **** up Kendall).

I picked Huerta in the other 2 parlays though.

Comment

FLM...

I think hes doing it at 5dimes, although he has used betus in the past. I just opened up at BETus today and am hoping to kill them. :beer2:

Comment

guys i have 3 parlays pending and im not to confident of any of them,lol.......i have 2 going at betus and one still going at 5dimes......i wont be betting anymore with dimes unless of course my parlay hits........i like betus service and free plays better........... yukon i think roger wins again, i hope he does anyways.........he has never let me down:beerbang:
              Last edited by EddieP; 08-25-2007, 05:25 PM.

Comment

wow, I guess a chunk on either side is moving the lines, cause you can get gsp for -221 right now.

Comment

i need randy and gsp to keep my 11 fight parlay going:beerbang: i need gsp,stevnson,hardonk,roger,clay,and bobafu to win a 10 fight parlay, i need randy,gsp,stevenson,hardonk,babaloser,and clay to win a 8 fight parlay.........one of these guys is gonna **** me,question is which one??? the last two cards are 500 tickets and the first is 340............... my luck has been pretty bad lately( the past 2 years) one thing you can count on is i will be crossthreaded by the time the main event goes off,, gonna enjoy the fights win or lose........... good luck you guys:beerbang: hey yukon which dog you like the best??? or which over and under do you like the best???i have a small free play left might do a over and under

Comment

I like the over on hardonk/mir... I don't think hardonk is bad enough to go out in the 1st, or good enough to put mir out... For some reason its at +130. Actually, the over on Guida/Aurelio is probably the best.

As far as a dog, Hardonk, and I know you're not going to like hearing this (for the sake of your other parlays... but marcus at even money!!! Just look at his picture on ufc.com, he looks like he's from the movie 300, this is sparta!!!!!!!!! hahaha David Heath at +190 is very good value too, hes got knockout power, strong, and isn't a moron on the ground. Heath, Hardonk, and Marcus, pick one.

Comment

marcus is very good,i saw him fight gomi........i just think its guidas time,the guy is tough as nails and is really due for a win..........he fought his heart out against griffen, very well might have won that fight or at the very least a draw.........oh marcus is at plus 115 right now..................might try an over and under with the free play.........

Comment

EddieP, my head is spinning trying to figure out what you need to hit? Im going to let you do the math, I just hope to see you celebrating in about 5 hours.....Good luck buddy!! Even one of those parlays would be very nice!!!:beerbang:

Comment

mike thanks:beerbang: good luck if you play anything........i dont want to say how much money i lost playing cards the past few weeks,,,,,, man i wish i had that money to parlay tonight:bang: would be nice to hit just one of these,but im a realist,not counting on anything!!!!!!!!!!! win or lose i really want to see randy win,man i hope he can pull it off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gsp better win too:beerbang: enjoy the fights and good luck:beerbang:

Comment

**** randy is now plus 125 this doesnt look good:bang: ok he is even money on another site..phewwwww huerta opened near 500 down to 330 that doesnt look good either...........i hope this line movement is not a sign of things to come.............
                            Last edited by EddieP; 08-25-2007, 07:10 PM.

Comment

guida over is a winner yukon:beerbang: this is a good start:beerbang: not gonna tell you who won,but i was right about that one atleast:beerbang: nice call on the over yukon:beerbang:

Comment

i dont know why but im worried about the mir fight the most...............damn it i should have layed off that one:nuts:

Comment

Working...
                                X